Morals

How about a sale on Spectrum

Dont recall seeing one of these.

this question has nothing to do with me needing a couple gallons either

wink wink

save your money from what I hear it's not what it's made out to be.

No personal experience, just what I have been told.

Well then they should give me a hell of a deal and ill do a write up on the install to see how it really does.

Well then they should give me a hell of a deal and ill do a write up on the install to see how it really does.

well i don't know what you've heard but we've gotten numerous people telling us how our spectrum product has greatly helped them. it's designed to be more of an undercoating to the Damplifier Pro or Damplifier,but it also works wonders by itself. as for a sale, i don't think we'll have anything until we've finished moving, which should be sometime this september(we're crossing our fingers), but i'll run the idea by Ken and see what he thinks.

AX

Sale time? for sure is about time for it. I need some of this stuff.

Need to be having a HUGE sale when I return.

I'm gonna need alot of stuff.

J

well i don't know what you've heard but we've gotten numerous people telling us how our spectrum product has greatly helped them. it's designed to be more of an undercoating to the Damplifier Pro or Damplifier,but it also works wonders by itself. as for a sale, i don't think we'll have anything until we've finished moving, which should be sometime this september(we're crossing our fingers), but i'll run the idea by Ken and see what he thinks.

If that is what Ant told you when he sold you the company, you should sue him. That is not a good use for it. It also does not work wonders by itself as a damper.

Sean,

Care to enlighten them more about what this is designed for?

You can explain much better than I could.

J

Sean,

Care to enlighten them more about what this is designed for?

You can explain much better than I could.

J

Well i know what im using it for. My fender wells, spare tire location and miscellaneous spots in the hatch, maybe a little in the door.

It was designed to make money by selling it to noobs.

The Spectrum can be used for many things, including as a substitute for Damplifier or Damplifier Pro, however the most effective way to use the Spectrum or Spectrum sludge is to use it as an undercoating to Damplifier or Damplifier Pro, sandwitching a section of your car between two different sound deadeners. The effects of Spectrum in both its forms are similar to Damplifier and Damplifier Pro, meaning it takes care of structure borne noises. a lot o people prefer to use it instead of Damplifier Pro because it can be easier to apply in some cars, however it will require you to mask off areas you don't want to apply it to.

AX

The Spectrum can be used for many things, including as a substitute for Damplifier or Damplifier Pro, however the most effective way to use the Spectrum or Spectrum sludge is to use it as an undercoating to Damplifier or Damplifier Pro, sandwitching a section of your car between two different sound deadeners. The effects of Spectrum in both its forms are similar to Damplifier and Damplifier Pro, meaning it takes care of structure borne noises. a lot o people prefer to use it instead of Damplifier Pro because it can be easier to apply in some cars, however it will require you to mask off areas you don't want to apply it to.

AX

less talk more %off sale.

well right now here's the deal on deals; i talked to Ken, and he sas he's not going to have any sales yet, at least not until we've finished moving into the new warehouse. i'm going to try to talk him into a "just moved in sale" or something similar once we do finally get everything to tucson though.

AX

well right now here's the deal on deals; i talked to Ken, and he sas he's not going to have any sales yet, at least not until we've finished moving into the new warehouse. i'm going to try to talk him into a "just moved in sale" or something similar once we do finally get everything to tucson though.

AX

You know if you have a sale its just less crap you have to move to new location.

You don't make friends by editing posts and could have left me a pm. Since you didn't pm me, I'll respond here. You obviously don't like the truth.

You know if you have a sale its just less crap you have to move to new location.

quite true, however it's also more products that we have to package while we are in a very unorganized temporary warehouse. don't worry, sales will resume again, in due time.

AX

You don't make friends by editing posts and could have left me a pm. Since you didn't pm me, I'll respond here. You obviously don't like the truth.

you really dont sound like a friend so im guessing he is not going to loose any sleep over it.

Edited by Morals

That was me.. Not the new owners.

Your posts in this forum are, and have always been worthless, and driven by an ignorant, and angry agenda.

Best you just stay out of this forum.

ANT

:peepwall:

Sorry that I implied it was the new owners, obviously it was Ant.

edit: to delete Ant's crap edit of my post

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

I just noticed Ant's sig.

:peepwall:

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

Since this is my thread, how about you leave and dont come back. Or better yet get banned for post dumping.

Edited by Morals

Blah blah blah..

Self serving jibberish

blah blah blah

Since this is my thread, how about you leave and dont come back. Or better yet get banned for post dumping.

Lol. He is on the tech team, and has been here for 5 years. Simply asking him to remove his post would have been more appropriate.