anthonyvo17

need some 6x9

Lookin to buy some really good 6x9. Spending limit is 200 at the most. Need some help picking out my 6x9 speakers

need to know a little more about what you want.....you going to run a 4ch on them?? how much power are you going to put to them???? do you want SQ or midbass??? what do you want these to do that your current ones do not??

I would say grab a set of these:

http://www.crescendoaudio.com/product.php?productid=17514&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y

and a set of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270572879734&crlp=1_263602_263622&ff4=263602_263622&viewitem=&guid=21c03d6f1280a0265387a847ffff3197&rvr_id=133107488695&ua=%3F*I8&itemid=270572879734

Would sound a hell of alot better than any 6x9's imo. And the CCX65's are only $100 shipped. I love mine, they sound great and take the 320 rms I'm throwin at them no sweat. Get loud and sound great doing it.

i like bostons.

I would say grab a set of these:

http://www.crescendoaudio.com/product.php?productid=17514&cat=0&page=0&featured=Y

and a set of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270572879734&crlp=1_263602_263622&ff4=263602_263622&viewitem=&guid=21c03d6f1280a0265387a847ffff3197&rvr_id=133107488695&ua=%3F*I8&itemid=270572879734

Would sound a hell of alot better than any 6x9's imo. And the CCX65's are only $100 shipped. I love mine, they sound great and take the 320 rms I'm throwin at them no sweat. Get loud and sound great doing it.

i totally agree i was going to suggest to you to use a adapter plate and run a set of components.

need to know a little more about what you want.....you going to run a 4ch on them?? how much power are you going to put to them???? do you want SQ or midbass??? what do you want these to do that your current ones do not??

yeah im running a 4 channel on them and i want new 6x9s because of my subwoofers are soo loud i can barely hear them in the back, my components in the front are good but im looking for better 6x9s and i want both sq and midbass

depending on the type of car its a waste to run a rear fill....

wait what is your set up as of now?

Unless you need them for passengers in the back I wouldn't bother. I replaced my rear door speakers but that is mainly because my kids ride with me and the subs are/were closer to them. Just my 2cents

I wouldnt put any speakers in the rear deck since the bass in the trunk will over power it anyday and possible damage your speakers with all that pressure in the cabin. I would just take them out and let more bass get into the cabin from the trunk, just leave teh speakers holes open.

If you just have to have speakers in the rear deck, at least purchase something to seal them from the trunk. As jay-cee has said, the pressure will destroy whatever you put back there if you don't.

Not just pressure destroying them, they sound like junk.

I wouldnt put any speakers in the rear deck since the bass in the trunk will over power it anyday and possible damage your speakers with all that pressure in the cabin. I would just take them out and let more bass get into the cabin from the trunk, just leave teh speakers holes open.

x2

You don't need them. They will never be audible with your bass !

You need the sound to come from the front. When you're in a concert, or listening to your home audio : you have the speakers in front of you, not in the back !

Work on your front speakers (install, dampening,...)

x3 I have some 5x7 in the back took them out immediately they would cancel and would get max excursion so any louder subs and my speaker can break.....

thanks for the advice. yeah i think ill just take them out. What are some good components i should put in the front? i was also going to put some components in my rear doors instead of the back window.

I had some good speakers in my rear doors. The only time I could hear them was with the doors open !

While driving I could turn them down, I wouldn't see the difference.

I finally decide to take them off, and to bridge my amp on the front speakers.

If you like to play your system with doors open, get the same speakers as your front ones. That would be the best move. You can just turn the gain down on the rear ones if you want.