xAndrew225x

SSD 15 totally satisfied.

Did you get any options on the SSD? bp power? flatwind coil? how many watts rms are you pushing it on?

i got both bp power and flatwind. i'm pushing about 900 right now, just ordered a new aq1200d and once that comes in i'm sure i'll run it around 1000-1100 daily.

doesn't seem to be straining whatsoever at 900, this thing is solid. :fing34:

Very nice man!

Thanks for the reply also, now you get to upgrade your posted current system to Fi instead of kicker :P

Did you get any options on the SSD? bp power? flatwind coil? how many watts rms are you pushing it on?

i got both bp power and flatwind. i'm pushing about 900 right now, just ordered a new aq1200d and once that comes in i'm sure i'll run it around 1000-1100 daily.

doesn't seem to be straining whatsoever at 900, this thing is solid. :fing34:

Very nice man!

Thanks for the reply also, now you get to upgrade your posted current system to Fi instead of kicker :P

oh yeah! i forgot about that :drink40:

Wow, is all I have to say. I have a stock Fi SSD, came in the mail today and Wow. I'm glad I got it and I am super satisfied as well :) I had a RockfordFosgate P3 hooked up before, and when I put this in, my jaw dropped, and its off the same amp. lol

Wow, is all I have to say. I have a stock Fi SSD, came in the mail today and Wow. I'm glad I got it and I am super satisfied as well :) I had a RockfordFosgate P3 hooked up before, and when I put this in, my jaw dropped, and its off the same amp. lol

sweet dude, glad you're happy as well. wait till that bad boy breaks in ;)

post some pics and maybe a video!

I want a demo next time I am in town Andrew. Love me some FI but have never heard a SSD yet. It's last on the list. Lol

Glad your proud, watch out with that sub wouldnt go to any partys with that car wouldnt want some punk's jacking your car up. Specially no clubs all theifs want to do is make easy money and thats one way of doing it.

I want a demo next time I am in town Andrew. Love me some FI but have never heard a SSD yet. It's last on the list. Lol

No problem man

Glad your proud, watch out with that sub wouldnt go to any partys with that car wouldnt want some punk's jacking your car up. Specially no clubs all theifs want to do is make easy money and thats one way of doing it.

Yeah I'm paranoid as hell. Keep it covered up when I park places.

Thanks for the advice