Mark LaFountain

Bravox Audio In Stock | GROUP PRICING!

Has anybody installed or heard the Kevlar series comps? A friend of mine is looking for some 6.5" comps to run off his SAX-125.2.

I'll let you know after they arrive on Friday. :)

Cool man! Hoping to talk him out of Focals!

Just got done installing the Bravox CS60K's and I am thoroughly impressed. Crisp clear highs, thumping midbass, screaming mids. I have never heard a set of components in this price point that that play this loud and .clean. I would highly recommend. Thanks SSA for offering this sick pricing on these speakers.

Has anybody installed or heard the Kevlar series comps? A friend of mine is looking for some 6.5" comps to run off his SAX-125.2.

Just got done installing the Bravox CS60K's and I am thoroughly impressed. Crisp clear highs, thumping midbass, screaming mids. I have never heard a set of components in this price point that that play this loud and .clean. I would highly recommend. Thanks SSA for offering this sick pricing on these speakers.

I was just thinking the same, Cory and I put a set of CS50K's in his civic just last night. Very nice.

Thanks for your business!

Just those 2 sentences were enough to make me want to call UPS and deliver my stuff right now! my speakers wont get here until monday, my 6x8 to 6.5 speaker adapters come here on tuesday, but I wont have time until wednesday afternoon to install it (and this is if I get some free time, I might end up installing them friday).

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Edited by slim142

:woot:

Thinking about installing some in my explorer. Kind of excited about it also!! I think i should probably sell my products instead of using them in my own cars though!!! :peepwall:

got my tracking info but i got like 3 tracking numbers and a few notifications that the orders were cancelled :ughdunno: just wondering if you guys know whats up

order #?

I did not recieve an order # i sent you a payment through paypal to reserve them before they were in stock. Maybe that is the issue. Anyway, I receieved three emails with three tracking numbers, two have heen voided and one is confirmed and in shipment and expected to be received on the 6th. It says it weighs 17lbs and i ordered a set of cs60cf's and a set of cx60cf's. I didn't know if the weight sounded right for the two packages or if you know whats up. Maybe a mistake on UPS's part. thanx

got my tracking info but i got like 3 tracking numbers and a few notifications that the orders were cancelled :ughdunno: just wondering if you guys know whats up

order #?

I did not recieve an order # i sent you a payment through paypal to reserve them before they were in stock. Maybe that is the issue. Anyway, I receieved three emails with three tracking numbers, two have heen voided and one is confirmed and in shipment and expected to be received on the 6th. It says it weighs 17lbs and i ordered a set of cs60cf's and a set of cx60cf's. I didn't know if the weight sounded right for the two packages or if you know whats up. Maybe a mistake on UPS's part. thanx

Ah, no worries, yes those went out last week sometime. Check your paypal transaction, you will find a up-to-date tracking number for you.\

Let me say that for $105 the CX60CF look really attractive for rear fill. Specially for me since I will be running factory speakers there.

Is tempting! But gotta save up to upgrade my subwoofer section :morepower1::popcorn:

Edited by slim142

I was just thinking the same, Cory and I put a set of CS50K's in his civic just last night. Very nice.

The real endorsement for these speakers can probably come from my wife. Yesterday she took the car to go drive to the race for the cure and came home and told me that the stereo sounds awesome! My wife does not have much of an ear for this stuff, and she even noticed the improvement over the JLs that I had in the car.

:woot::)

Hey guys I have a concern regarding my Bravox speakers that just arrived.

First of all I want to say that they look gret and everything, however, there are some thing I want to mention.

1) The woofer spacers (those 6.5 black rings) that came with my speakers are completely different from each other.

2) The woofers came really dusty on the magnet side.

3) Besides the 2 rolls of speaker cable, an extra 5inch speaker cable was also included? But this one seems used, not from Bravox as it doesnt look manufacturer made.

4) There were 8 extra gold crossover screws (the ones that have a spacer in the middle) and to my surprise, they arrived all around the box and some were magnetized to the woofer magnet. They werent in the bag like the other screws.

5) One tweeter had the speaker cable intact (flat, not peeled), but the other one was peeled, it didnt look used at all, but is weird to see one peeled already and the other not.

Whats going on here?

First of all I want to say that they look gret and everything, however, there are some thing I want to mention.

1) The woofer spacers (those 6.5 black rings) that came with my speakers are completely different from each other.

3) Besides the 2 rolls of speaker cable, an extra 5inch speaker cable was also included? But this one seems used, not from Bravox as it doesnt look manufacturer made.

4) There were 8 extra gold crossover screws (the ones that have a spacer in the middle) and to my surprise, they arrived all around the box and some were magnetized to the woofer magnet. They werent in the bag like the other screws.

5) One tweeter had the speaker cable intact (flat, not peeled), but the other one was peeled, it didnt look used at all, but is weird to see one peeled already and the other not.

Whats going on here?

That is odd. Sounds like they might have been opened at Bravox, but were not used. They are supposed to shipping out only NIB items. Maybe because these don't sound used, just opened, they might have considered them still new. Do you need the spacer rings for your install?

Whats going on here?

That is odd. Sounds like they might have been opened at Bravox, but were not used. They are supposed to shipping out only NIB items. Maybe because these don't sound used, just opened, they might have considered them still new. Do you need the spacer rings for your install?

Im not sure (First time Im going to be installing components)

They are replacing factory speakers on my front doors. I will be using Scoshe 6x8 to 6.5 speaker adapters to make the woofer fit in the factory hole. Will I need the spacer?

Also, you know, if you were to open a Bravox box right now, you have to first unlock the two little pieces that secure the first cover of the box. Well, one of those two is gone and the other piece is about to fall off.

1,2 and 3 really REALLY annoyed me. These were definitely opened before. Now, Im not as enthusiastic as I was when I ordered them. Kinda shows me that there is some lack of quality control from Bravox.

We will see if by hearing them I somehow disregard about what just happened, expecting them to at least work like they should. But this will be something I will keep in mind before pulling the trigger on another Bravox set.

Whats going on here?

They are replacing factory speakers on my front doors. I will be using Scoshe 6x8 to 6.5 speaker adapters to make the woofer fit in the factory hole. Will I need the spacer?

Also, you know, if you were to open a Bravox box right now, you have to first unlock the two little pieces that secure the first cover of the box. Well, one of those two is gone and the other piece is about to fall off.

1,2 and 3 really REALLY annoyed me. These were definitely opened before. Now, Im not as enthusiastic as I was when I ordered them. Kinda shows me that there is some lack of quality control from Bravox.

We will see if by hearing them I somehow disregard about what just happened, expecting them to at least work like they should. But this will be something I will keep in mind before pulling the trigger on another Bravox set.

If there is any issue moving forward, we will contact Bravox and get a set swapped out. Make sure you take some pictures if it is really noticeable.

Whats going on here?

Since these obviously where a display model at Bravox (but not ever used), we would be happy to discount you $50 on them to make this right. If that would make you happy. Let us know your paypal address, and we'll refund you the discount.

Sorry for this, but we couldn't have for seen this, since we only ordered NIB product.

**I do know we recieved the last 10 sets of CS60CF's on the continent so perhaps, this would expalin why we recieved the display model as well. :captain:

Mine were completely new, factory sealed.

Now that Im watching Diablos video, I also noticed the woofers did not come in a plastic bag like his did.

Mark, I have sent you a PM so we keep this thread on topic.

How frustrating the fact that it looks like this weekend I wont be able to enjoy new speakers :(

Now that Im watching Diablos video, I also noticed the woofers did not come in a plastic bag like his did.

How frustrating the fact that it looks like this weekend I wont be able to enjoy new speakers :(

Very sorry about your trouble with these. For everyone reading this, we are shipping his set back, and sending out a brand new set. :WELCOME:

Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it!

Very sorry about your trouble with these. For everyone reading this, we are shipping his set back, and sending out a brand new set. :WELCOME:

Thanks for your business! We really appreciate it!

Yep! And Im glad and proud to say that SSA are the best when it comes to customer service! :dancing:

110% satisfied! :fing34:

:woot:

Look what arrived today :gift:

bravox4.jpg

bravox3.jpg

bravox2.jpg

bravox1.jpg

Thanks to SSA for excellent customer service. Tracking # was sent within hours after I paid, and the speakers arrived in great condition.

Can't wait to hook these up! Stay tuned for a review :drink40:

Edited by bimmerboy

Those are sexy pics!

A video of these in action would be great!

Glad everything got there safe and sound. Looking forward to your review on them (if you have time) as they could be a killer mid-level component set steal for a number of people who need to upgrade their front stage. :)