Hzd Skizzy

Question About the XCON Package

This could be a stupid question but I'm just wondering. The XCON package with the Saz-1500d. The Saz-1500d is the v.1 right? I know the v.2s dont come out until late december but I'm wondering so i can buy the Saz separate or just buy the package. Thanks for the input.

This could be a stupid question but I'm just wondering. The XCON package with the Saz-1500d. The Saz-1500d is the v.1 right? I know the v.2s dont come out until late december but I'm wondering so i can buy the Saz separate or just buy the package. Thanks for the input.

It would have to be the 1500v1. I believe that the saz1500d is currently out of stock with no known restocking date but Mark or Aaron would be the guys to talk to about that.

that was what i was thinking. Maybe by december they'll have the v.2 in the package?

We actually have done a few deals with the Stetsom 1k5. We could do a combo package on the shop if people are interested. :)

that was what i was thinking. Maybe by december they'll have the v.2 in the package?

We actually have done a few deals with the Stetsom 1k5. We could do a combo package on the shop if people are interested. :)

Hmm.. I don't really know much about stetsom as much as i do sundown. Do you have any input on them? In comparing the saz-1500 and the stetsom 1k5?

...stetsoms are really effiecient.

REALLY efficient.

They are known for their big power and small foot print in addition to what is mentioned above. :)

Thanks for that input guys. I may just stick to my plan on getting the Saz-1500d v.2 for $400 pre-order and an Xcon 15. How does that sound?

Thanks for that input guys. I may just stick to my plan on getting the Saz-1500d v.2 for $400 pre-order and an Xcon 15. How does that sound?

Good! Well worth the wait!

Good! Well worth the wait!

I switch computers and i now realize I was on my brothers SSA account. cool. :suicide-santa:

Stetsom is a well known brand. They have some spl records, with Alan Dante , for example.

I like the fact that they have their own factory in Brazil. Take a lookat their website.

But Sundown rocks !!!!