Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

1 Mag 12 does a 150.8 dB!

Well you could always buy it try it out and if it doesnt meet your needs sell it, to some this doesn't seem reasonable but truly with internet only companies how else are you going to know if something is truly worth it? So far I feel My brother and I are 2 for 2 with the Mag and the 15a...

Edited by Jordan94z

The Car is a 98 (I think) Civic EX, amp was a planet audio 1250D, certified score was only a 133.5 because no one else was competing in his class...but I know of 2 people who saw this score not including Scott..and they both said it did a 150 no problemo...

The Car is a 98 (I think) Civic EX, amp was a planet audio 1250D, certified score was only a 133.5 because no one else was competing in his class...but I know of 2 people who saw this score not including Scott..and they both said it did a 150 no problemo...

clarke is right. And I can give you 3 people who seen it other than me. as well as the judge of the event.

Scott Stoner

I was runing A 12 cube wall in my 98 civic coupe. I have 5 batteries 4 of wich are 1600cca custome built and a stock battery up front running off a stock alt. I was running a single planet audio 1250D with out the cover becasue its ugly. With all 4ga stinger wiring from the batteries in the trunk to the amp that is 1.5 feet away. I was using a Home made power strip with a relay on it for my turn on. And I was using a Clarion 745 deck in which was in a podium which had Monster cable Rca's coming out of the subwoofer out put on my deck and then going into the ssse burp switch with a adjustable length of cable for the button then from there is using EFX rca's to go the amplifier. Also my car is green with tinted window's and a sticker in the back window in which has my shop badge on it. Also I am running on 15" rota's wrapped with kuhmo 712's 50 series.

Scott Stoner

did you leave anything out? perhaps your mother's maiden name. jk i think you told us basically your car's life story thank you:).

did you leave anything out? perhaps your mother's maiden name. jk i think you told us basically your car's life story thank you:).

oh and it has Indiana Plates on it still. And little Dent on hood which will be replaced soon anyway

Scott Stoner

You forgot about the 5 yrd old girl in your port..she adds AT LEAST a 1/10 of a db.