Sign in to follow this  
anthonyvo17

will saz3500 be ok on btl?

I have a 18 inch btl on a hifonics 2400 right now but I want to get a saz3500 for 2 15 btl later on but if I get the saz3500 now and put it on the 18 btl wired at 2ohms will the sub be ok?

should be just fine.... the amp is rated 1750 @ 2ohms.... will move that BTL very nicely... and give you good room to upgrade into later....

Should sound real nice. I would like to put a 3000 on mine but not enough money right now.

I have big three but with 4 gauge so I need some 0 gauge wires. 145 amp alternator. Also have a kinetik 2400 in my trunk and a redtop as my starter. 0 gauge street wire amp kit. Later on I'm gonna put two 15 btls on that saz3500 and get a dc alternator

I have big three but with 4 gauge so I need some 0 gauge wires. 145 amp alternator. Also have a kinetik 2400 in my trunk and a redtop as my starter. 0 gauge street wire amp kit. Later on I'm gonna put two 15 btls on that saz3500 and get a dc alternator

IMO you don't have the electrical now for a 3500D, they take 300+ amps full tilt. Once you get that squared away you should be fine with it on 2 BTL's. Be careful with putting it on a single BTL.

Edited by dr_boom_2000

Sign in to follow this