Sign in to follow this  
CBFryman

Research Paper

Im doing a research paper for English III and it will probably become my senior project for English IV and my topic and title which i am trying doing this paper on is "Different Driver Motor Technologies/Alignments and Their Affect On BL over X"

So far ive asked on SIN under adire's message board to get information on XBL^2, im hoping to somehow get some information on JL's DM, weezle out some info on ascendants new technology, and as a back up i am using LMT along with your basic overhung and underhung.

So any information which can be provided on LMT as far as its application in specific drivers and if im luckey flux density, gauss charts, excetera would be most helpful.

thanks to anyone who can help out.

PS

does anyone know where TCsounds offical message board is? or perhaps JL's.

Im doing a research paper for English III and it will probably become my senior project for English IV and my topic and title which i am trying doing this paper on is "Different Driver Motor Technologies/Alignments and Their Affect On BL over X"

So far ive asked on SIN under adire's message board to get information on XBL^2, im hoping to somehow get some information on JL's DM, weezle out some info on ascendants new technology, and as a back up i am using LMT along with your basic overhung and underhung.

So any information which can be provided on LMT as far as its application in specific drivers and if im luckey flux density, gauss charts, excetera would be most helpful.

thanks to anyone who can help out.

PS

does anyone know where TCsounds offical message board is? or perhaps JL's.

i bet your dog knows more about these things than me :Doh:

wow... i bet more than half the teachers/class will know what your are writing about hehe

I bet you would get some good technical help on the DD board

DD uses LMT?

i havent been over there in a LONG time. but ill give it a shot if i can remember my pass word or if i take the time to start a new membership.

thanks for the rundown report :)

You shoudve done the affects of chrome and car audio... :lol:

You shoudve done the affects of chrome and car audio... :lol:

pffffttt!!! That's lame....what you really should do your paper on is the affect stickers have on horse power, with emphasis on "type r" & "mugen" stickers. :D

no no no its all about the wing man, the wing

APC makes some good looking stuff

Their rear tails for burb's are nice