hove

Hove's Rebuild #3

Hey Everyone, I decided to start my build log now... Thing's are starting to come together and it's close to rebuild time. This is going to be my Third build for this Car and hopefully my last one as my goal is to pay off my Envoy and make it my show/fun car, and buy my Lexus IS-F that I always wanted.

I would like to say THANKS to Jay-Cee for helping me every step of the way!!! Thanks SSA for giving me a great place to learn and meet some cool people and make some great friends! Special thanks to Andrew @ Argent Audio for being more of a friend then a guy who just is looking to get my money (witch he did anyway's lol). Argent Audio has showed me outstanding customer service and VERY professional. They are helping me with this build like it's there own and supporting me as much as they can with any question's I have. I recommend Argent Audio to anyone who has not delt with them and everyone who already has I am sure they will agree with me, They are GREAT at what they do!

Big up's to my IAK family!! This Build will help get us up there!!!

I have spent alot of time and effort making this build 100% perfect. I am not going to rush the install just because I want some beat like I did in the past lol. I will not cut any corners!!!!

My substage will consist of 2 Sundown 18" nightshade V2. 2 Sundown 2500D's. Box is being built by Argent Audio, 10 cube's using AERO PORTS. I am tuning 32hz for daily and I am also going to beable to plug a port and be tuned to 38HZ for SPL.

My Electrical is, DC H/O alt 270SP, Almost 200 amps at idle, BIG Thanks to Kyle @ DC alt's for helping me out and killing my ear's well testing my alt well I was on the phone with him lol! 2 XS D3100 batt's. I am using 1 XS d3100 in the back and 1 in the hood. I am doing 4 run's of power from front to back and dubbleing up all my grounds. I am using all Stinger wire and accessories purchased at Argent Audio.com

My current front stage will be changed I am going to go with Oxygen Audio 6.5 mid's front and back door's with Crescendo SuperTweets. I currently have 1 Sundown 100.4. I will either add a second 100.4 or upgrade to a Sundown 200.4

Car is fully deadend with Second skin, Hatch, Door's, Roof.

I have a Pioneer 4200 DVD

That's enough info for now. Pics will start tonight.

If you guy's have an opionions or questions please feel free to post.

Thanks!

Lookin' forward to this!! :popcorn:

Enough with the sensitive stuff, show me some pictures and oh yeah your subs are gonna want :morepower1:

they are for sale MAC let me know if you want em I want practically nothing for them anyways you just got to make the drive out here :bandwagon2:

looking good Hove.....

super hyped for it....

would love for you to ad a link for this in our team section , hell something this big, it is a must!

um, if the 6.5"s are up for grabs, and this gentleman passes on them.... let's see about using them in one of the builds here in indy, we got several going!

Mac first up though , please!

oh, and on builds of this size..... it has been proven helpful to order seat pads for your passenger area, the super absorbant works well

you just can not be too carefull when it comes to folks shitting thier pants from your loud ass install!!!!!

IAK

chop

Knu Rca's

2010-09-26223310.jpg

DC H/O ALT

2010-09-29210819.jpg

2010-09-29210830.jpg

Fuse Holders

2010-09-29210935.jpg

2010-09-29213704.jpg

ALOT MORE TO COME!!!

:ughdunno:

where is the big boys at!

lol

i need to get to shopping sooon!

been making too many appointments, lol

i like the rca's ....

that alt just looks mean! ha ha

chop

:ughdunno:

where is the big boys at!

lol

i need to get to shopping sooon!

been making too many appointments, lol

i like the rca's ....

that alt just looks mean! ha ha

chop

Yeah, chop that alt is real hot! i love it!!! The subs and alot more will be here REAL soon. I can't wait either lol

with this coming together , do you intend on making the november 6th show?

Vincennes, In. @ the university... Alton has alot of info and inside poiters that he can provide....

chop

Yes sir, I will be fully installed and coming down to the show!! Gonna bring the girl with me so she can meet some of the family lol. its going to be fun!!! :bandwagon2:

should be able to have samntha and pj's cars...as well as cheddarbox(steve)(rattlebox+newly named cheddarbob=cheddarbox,lol)

mine hopefully...

bear will attend, but will not compete...chuck might attend...

alton most very likely...

mikey? lil shit does not talk to the old an much any more....

hope to see him go

hell, maybe Regina, we bought her a 03 Durango and there is a small build in it brewing.... from box-mike

get a better pic source... the current one will not suffice for this entire build!!!

lol

chop

:lifter::detail:

hope you are doing work bro!!!

have not even started my audio yet, ftl

guess i will be cutting it closs....

chop

Well i am sad to say chop i am doing no work at the moment

due to Sundown running out of NS.v 2 motor's i will not be doing any work for a while or if i figure out another option. The amount of room i have limits me to an 18" sub that like's for cubes and there isnt much out there :(:(:( Anyone have any idea's i am open to all!!!!

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Finally got a few thing's sorted out.... I decided and after much research and talking with friend's that if I went with 2x 18" in such a small enclosure I would be losing a lot of low's that i really don't want to lose. I decided to go ahead and put 2X 15" in the proper enclosure. It's the same enclosure I have planned with the double tunings inner changeable port's.

I ordered Platform 2 PSI subs *Pink Star Industry* Pic's coming soon for the sub's

I have been slacking on this update for a little while so here are some new pics of what i have received so far

These are my new Oxygen Audio pro mid's. THESE THINGS ARE LOUD. they will keep up with my sub stage for sure.

2010-10-13140201.jpg

2010-10-13140921.jpg

2010-10-13140959.jpg

2010-10-13140941.jpg

I also received some Crescendo super tweet's I want to use them but I did not realize they were that big!!!! READ BEFORE YOU BUY!!! LOL

This is a goofy video but will explain much *ReAL goofy* :suicide-santa:

I can't find the pic that should go after this one, so until i do... what do you guy's think it could be!!! LOL

2010-10-14120910.jpg

MORE 2 COME thanks!!

Haha "It looks like an alternator" FTW :roflmao:

Those mids are bad ass, I cant believe I told you about them before I bought them :morepower1:

Haha "It looks like an alternator" FTW :roflmao:

Those mids are bad ass, I cant believe I told you about them before I bought them :morepower1:

LMFAO yeah Jay, Good looking on the mid's i love em! thank you!!!!

the video cracks me up every time. " Is this a joke??"

This topic was doing so good until the PSI part.

Why is that, I was thinking of using in my next build? Pm me if you want to keep it private.

Why is that, I was thinking of using in my next build? Pm me if you want to keep it private.

Not worth me getting into.

Not worth me getting into.

Everyone is avoiding getting into it. :suicide-santa:

Hove, looking good so far! :drink40:

Sorry Hove, I did not mean to take your topic off track. Good luck with the build I will be tuned in.