Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Little

Just need a little help deciding

I've been looking between an XCON 15 or two Sa-12's. XCON being in a 3.5 tuned to 33hz and the Sa-12's in a 3.5 tuned to 35 hz. Either choice has the same power Saz-1500dv.2. I'm just having a tough time deciding. Both choices are around the same price. I just want an average daily system that gets very loud and sounds good doing it. It will be going in a trunk car though. Any input/personal experiences with either of the subs are greatly appreciated.

I am very biased and think the xcons are the perfect ground pounder subs.

That said, the 12" SA's have the potential to get louder and will still sound very good too.

Tough call.

It's a tough choice for me because i can't hear the true quality of these subs through a youtube video. I guess I'll never know until i actually just pick one. I do not have enough money to buy each sub so my only option is to ask everyone what they know and have experienced. The only people I know have just kickers, JL's, and alpines. I don't want that stuff. But I know if I jumped in your yukon which i think is awesome I think the XCON would be my choice but i just don't know. All the videos on youtube are just all muffled out and make the XCON seem like a Kicker lol.

Get the Xcon 12" on that saz, so that you can have another one later with another saz !!!

:dancing:

It's a tough choice for me because i can't hear the true quality of these subs through a youtube video. I guess I'll never know until i actually just pick one. I do not have enough money to buy each sub so my only option is to ask everyone what they know and have experienced. The only people I know have just kickers, JL's, and alpines. I don't want that stuff. But I know if I jumped in your yukon which i think is awesome I think the XCON would be my choice but i just don't know. All the videos on youtube are just all muffled out and make the XCON seem like a Kicker lol.

If you jumped in sir lance's yukon you wouldnt think twice about getting a sa you would sh*t yourself and get a xcon asap. Till this day i wish i went with a single 15xcon instead of my bl's :(((( o well thats next setup.

If you jumped in sir lance's yukon you wouldnt think twice about getting a sa you would sh*t yourself and get a xcon asap. Till this day i wish i went with a single 15xcon instead of my bl's :(((( o well thats next setup.

:drink40:

An ounce of prevention is better then the cure!

Show me your company and I will tell you who you are!