DC Power Rob

New alternators coming this week..

We've had a ton of inquiries for new models of our XP series alternators recently, and we're just finishing up our most recent production run of housings.. We have the following new models coming out now.. I'll post up pics of the alts as soon as the frames get back from the anodizer and I get production versions built..

XP series alternator for Most Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep This is what we call a 6/12 straddle or "J" mount.. This fits pretty much everything Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep produced from '88-'02 That wasn't a 4.7V8

XP series alternator for Mazda/Mitsubishi/Subaru This is another 6/12 straddle or "J" mount, and is almost a universal Japanese mount alternator, literally thousands of applications..

XP series alternator for GM/Delco Remy CS144 6/12 style.. This is one we should have done a long time ago, primarily used in GM fullsize cars, Cadillacs, Impala SS etc.

XP series alternator for Ford 3" spool 6/12 mount This fit's pretty much everything Ford made from '64-'96.. Ford Trucks, 5.0 Mustangs etc.. Most popular Ford mount ever..

XP series alternator for Honda B18 Civics Designed just to fit B18 Civics to replace the pathetic 70A Stock alternator.. Direct bolt on and will "only" make 150 amps at idle hot with a 2.4" pulley..

XP series alternator for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep 3.8L V6 Designed primarily for late model Jeep Wranglers, but will fit anything '04+ from Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep with a 3.8L V6

XP series alternator for Mitsubishi I4 and V6 engines. Will fit many different Galant, Lancer, 3000GT etc... This is kind of Mitsubishi's "standard mount..

XP series alternator for GM LS engines.. Will fit 2010 Camaro, G8, GTO, and every Corvette made from '97+ exc the LS9 in the ZR1

We are also looking for vehicles to do installs in in Southern California, so if you have any of the above vehicles and are in So-Cal and want a great deal on an alternator let us know.. We'll do the install, shoot pics and vids, and you'll get a nice discount on the alt, so it's a win-win..

Edited by DC Power Rob

You should update your website as well because I tell a lot of people to go to you guys and they say their vehicle isn't supported on your website.

You should update your website as well because I tell a lot of people to go to you guys and they say their vehicle isn't supported on your website.

Kyle and I have been working on that behind the scenes.. By the end of next week, there should be 100k products or so updated on the website... We have about 20k or so done now, they are just not visable.. :)

Any chance one of them fits on a 96 volvo 850, 2.4L 5 cyl.. to replace my 90amp bosch? I have a buddy with a steel machine shop if I need to make a custom bracket (worst case).

Any chance one of them fits on a 96 volvo 850, 2.4L 5 cyl.. to replace my 90amp bosch? I have a buddy with a steel machine shop if I need to make a custom bracket (worst case).

If I'm right, our CS144 version XP would fit that perfect.. You may need to make some support brackets, but the 2 main mounting points and pulley offset should be right on the money.. The advantage of our XP in this case, it's about 3/4" shorter in the back than a "stock" CS144 Delco alt so it would clear, where another one wouldn't.. Definitely possible though.. :)

When I get home I'll Gladly bring my 06 Xterra by as well as whatever vehicle we pick up for a 2nd one.

If I get an Expedition would you be able to do a bracker for three total alts for it? The stock location and two others. All upgraded

J

When I get home I'll Gladly bring my 06 Xterra by as well as whatever vehicle we pick up for a 2nd one.

If I get an Expedition would you be able to do a bracker for three total alts for it? The stock location and two others. All upgraded

J

We have a dual kit for the Titan, that should work on the 4.0 as well.. We already have the XP's done for the Nissans, but I would love to have one in the shop though to do an install.. The Expedition on the other hand, we have the dual bracket, and *could* do a triple, we know how we're going to do it, just haven't got around to it.. Duals on a Triton V8 wasn't exactly easy, (esp compared to a GM) triples on a Triton V8, would be sick but is going to be an engineering marvel to be sure.. We're down though.. :)

I need help bad bought an alternator for my 93 Honda accord supposed to do 130 amps. :suicide-santa:

At idle hot

6dd5ed7f.jpg

Engine at 2000 rpm hot

768ce285.jpg

I'm running an mtx 1501d, and I cant upgrade to my sundown 3000d until i fix this problem. I have called and left a #, also a pm. I need at least a good 150-200 amp alt.

why the b18 powerplant? most honda's are f series and d series

newer ones use j series engines

b18's are rare

I need help bad bought an alternator for my 93 Honda accord supposed to do 130 amps. :suicide-santa:

At idle hot

6dd5ed7f.jpg

Engine at 2000 rpm hot

768ce285.jpg

I'm running an mtx 1501d, and I cant upgrade to my sundown 3000d until i fix this problem. I have called and left a #, also a pm. I need at least a good 150-200 amp alt.

Ouch... This is EXACTLY what I was referring to in the other thread I made yesterday.. Products blatantly mis-represented. You got a small case 118mm Denso alternator with a "hot" stator in it, and they just dont work..

The issue right now on the '92-'93 Accord is they have a totally different mounting than the '94+ and we haven't made something for it yet.. Kyle's neighbor has a '93 that we'll be doing in the next couple weeks so we will have this one soon.. We'll have our 170 OEM, and our 180HP for these. Both will do an honest 110-120 hot at idle which will be more than plenty for your 2000.. Kyle ran a 180 on a 3500D at .5 for about 6 months trying to break it, like, hammering on it 2-3 hours a day on his commute with no issues. If it will run a 3500 at .5, it wont have any trouble running a 2000. :)