mccleery3

Who's interested in IAK zip up hoodies?

Ok team, Chop and I have talked a little about getting some hoodies done with airbrushing. I'm looking to get an idea of how many people (family members including if you like) would be interested and what sizes to look for. We are going to have them just plain black zip ups with airbrushing done by a local guy. I'll be pricing them out over the next week or so and try to get a total for the hoodies and artwork within that time as well. Anyone interested please leave the number of hoodies and sizes on this thread so that it will be readily and easily accessible by myself or chop. Thanks everyone, hope this gets as big a response as the T's did :drink40:

Chuck I am interested in a couple. Text me when you find out pricing and I'll let you know how many. Atleast 2 though.

i should have detailed info and sample by the weeks end..... monday for sure....

average cost of average size hoodies of average qaulity are right around $10 bucks, i have not looked up bulk orders due to the size variances.....

i think if we clear a higher number....the art work should be under $25 .... i say this due to, that is the cost of a single work order.....

we will be sure to drive the cost down, with out the qaulity being hampered...... i would think that a custom hoody for around $25 bucks, personalized with the individual's name on it would be a nice price.... the zip up style offers alot of opportunity to rep us proudly....

anxious to see where we end up with this one.... it was too cool seeing flocks of IAk all through out slamology!

* Chop ..... 3xl

* Gina...... 4xl

* Kryssy ...... youth large

* Kimberly ..... youth large

* Samantha......... 3xl

* Paul.............. 5xl

* Alex............... 2t

*********we will need to be sure to get the names desired, correct spelling, and sizes all in one post please**********

this will cover our household.... i will ask around for the other family and edit my list to expand the order....

so that it will not get to clouded up for you....

thanks chuck

rep us proudly IAK!!!

chop

chuck, due to the high volume of hoodies requested, let's plan on doing this on a case by case senerio.....

so, considered this thread closed due to zero intrest

mikey, call me and i will give you the info needed to persue yours....thank you sir greatfully for wanting to rep our team.....

chop

Guess I shoulda jumped in with a response sooner.

Well that kinda sucks seemed like a pretty good idea to me. A personalized hoody for around 25-30 bucks.. It is gettin chilly outside and I'd much rather rep IAK than aeropostale or hollister...

Do you know what the final price is yet guys? I should have a few extra bucks here soon and would love to get one for everyone.

chuck and i are meeting for dinner tomorrow evening.....

i will be sure this is covered and updated soon.

chop

okay, looks like there is some intrest after all.....ftw

several folks will be brainstorming the options available and will be reporting back to me soon....

i will keep this updated as it progresses

chop

chops crew dropped off seven today...... will get pics up of them when we get em back......

art of matching font displayed on the tee's printed on them for $7 a piece...... basic colors to choose from

name on chest can be done for another buck....

cost of hoody varies upoun what we liked and purchased........... 12.99 to 23.99 , heavy, insulated , zip up.....

Well I took mine in yesterday and they said today that they can't screen print on the hoodies we picked out... So either I go get new hoodies or I go have airbrushing done. Will look into both by this weekend.

Well I took mine in yesterday and they said today that they can't screen print on the hoodies we picked out... So either I go get new hoodies or I go have airbrushing done. Will look into both by this weekend.

Airbrush FTW..... try the EAst side flea market..... liberty bell....in the tattoo shop