Sign in to follow this  
j_a_trevino

new products??

Just subbass drivers for the time being.

I do believe comps are available, but only when the customer is serious about purchasing and can afford them.

Last I talked to Nick, he said there wasn't enough interest in components to even "carry" the anymore. That was at Finals...

NG

Last I talked to Nick, he said there wasn't enough interest in components to even "carry" the anymore. That was at Finals...

NG

We're not "carrying" them... :)

I wonder how many emails/PMs Nick is going to get about components now. I'm tempted even though I'm not even looking for any right now, but I'll refrain.

Well I've gotten the same kind of traffic about the comps as I did when we were making them - almost none. They weren't worth the time it took me to hand-build the crossovers one-by-one. And the people that got the wooden boxes with the adjustable attenuation circuits - consider yourselves lucky. How many components do you know of that come in oak boxes stained whatever color desired color with rocker switches for attenuation circuits and binding posts for speaker connections? :)

ok, now i want you to make me a crossover.

Me tooo!!! for a custom 3 way setup. Hows about it boss? How much would somthing like that cost?

I would just like a set of mids to buy/test out. 2-8ohms no preference. If that is possible Nick could you PM me :)

when I have an extra $1k I will give you a call nick