Rocko213

Missing link audio

what happened to missing link audio..the number on the website is wrong its an illinois number and they say their in vegas..i need a module for my car because i just put an alternator in and my battery light stays on..thanks any help would greatly appreciate

Whoa whoa whoa broham, chill your undropped balls neuy :suicide-santa:

Just tell him to go to the general section of the forum, no need for insanitary language :domoslay:

Edited by ManRossDamn

who gives a fuck MLA has a link for fi audio their affiliated or were..if you dont have an answer go somewhere else or dont post BS

You need to calm your ass down.

Here

Missing Link's website

Not of the entire forum though,

perhaps you misread the title of this forum

Fi Car Audio

Not "missing links audio"

i did that didnt you read what i said...i went to their website their number is in illinois and doesnt pick up..i was wondering if they went under or what..if you dont know dont say anything

i did that didnt you read what i said...i went to their website their number is in illinois and doesnt pick up..i was wondering if they went under or what..if you dont know dont say anything

No, they didn't go under. Maybe they just don't want to talk to your ignorant ass, or maybe your to dumb to use a phone. Idk.

Just E-Mail them. I"m sure you little system will be fine without a MLA for a few more days.

who gives a fuck MLA has a link for fi audio their affiliated or were..if you dont have an answer go somewhere else or dont post BS

:boo:

Edited for rudeness too... thanks :)

i can tell your shit sucks with your optima batterys what a joke give me a break i got a 5000$ system pushing 7000K.. two T2500bd better than you'll ever have

I call :bsflag:

Edit... Flag is enough. Thanks :)

i can tell your shit sucks with your optima batterys what a joke give me a break i got a 5000$ system pushing 7000K.. two T2500bd better than you'll ever have

Edit... thanks :)

Yes apparently someone is math challenged.....

OK People... settle down.

Chris from MLA used to work for us. He has since moved MLA back to his home town in IL to be closer to his extended family. Leave a message on the line or send an email. He should get back to you.

Chris started MLA when we were having charging issues with his 13 Kinetics and 3 alts... found out that nothing ever fully charges for AGMs and a few others unless you get per cell voltage above 2.5V... everyone taps out earlier voltage wise on their alts than that. So he made modules specific to each auto (and some times 2-3 versions for a single year) to communicate with the ECU and tell it everything is OK, and tell the alt something else to do. Works amazingly well.

I swear by them and use them on all my cars.

Thanks,

Scott

Please dont make me edit any more... just chill. Definitely have more things to do than play editor to keyboard commandos. Not locking yet... but just relax.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry for the rude comments Scott! Just cannot stand hot tempered people who do not do a little search work on there own.

I'm sorry too.

I just wanna see his 7000k out of two Fosgate 2,500's.

Understood.

I answered... now Ill let this one fade off. No need to post much else.

Thanks,

Scott

Btw thanks for the Update on MLA, it is a great product.

yea putting out 3000 a piece thats 6000 plus 800.4 for highs thats 6800..but we'll just say 7000 sounds good

yea putting out 3000 a piece thats 6000 plus 800.4 for highs thats 6800..but we'll just say 7000 sounds good

Video's or lies.

/thread.

no

Stop, or vacations will be handed out.