NDMstang65

The Fi side Chat..

Well..given the direction we are taking with the trying to re-iterate the importance of having manufacturing here in the states it reminded me of something I learned of in history class years ago.

FDR was famous for his "Fireside Chat's" back in the days of nothing but a radio to talk to the people on a personal level...so this is what i want to do.

I'll hop in the chat in the evenings when I have time if you want to shoot the breeze. I would rather not to get into a technical debate or an enclosure Q&A as well we have the forum for that. But if you'd like to come in and shoot the breeze go for it.

I'm in there now for those who have never been in, it is at the top of the page in the "Chat" tab.

We'll see how this goes and see if we can get a set time occasionally for people to come in and socialize.

-Nick

This is why i Love Fi, SSA, Sundown, Etc due to the fact that you guys don't see yourselves has being "too big" or "above" just bullshitting it with us, it shows us who you guys really are and that you really do care about your customers..

Great Nick

:drink40:

What's shoot the breeze? My communist ass doesn't know that term. :ughdunno:

I'm not interested until they build a subwoofer that is louder on the OUTSIDE instead of on the INSIDE. Just like the w7. :suicide-santa:

On my way.

well I will take the initiative and ask a simple question... do ya'll ever get sick of building woofers and such? I love car audio; I've had a system in my car since before I could drive it. But now that I am an installation professional I sometimes find it harder to come home after a frustrating day of installation and especially customer service (try explaining to a guy that speaks only Spanish the difference between rms and peak power) and work on my own car. Back when I was a chemist I used to speed home and whip up a batch of resin before I even set foot inside my house. Now I have to consciously avoid taking shortcuts where I can to try and speed up the process. Now that I have a neo BtL on the way I can feel some more excitement in rebuilding but how often does something that different/new and interesting come along in the car audio world. Obviously the end result is still the ultimate incentive, but I imagine it must be taxing for someone even higher on the professional ladder...

I love chatting it up with yall.

In. :)

just wanted to say hello. new here and was very interested in this company and there audio equipment. so decided to purchase ther 10" ssd fi audio sub on the 14 of october order# I-15083/00 dated 10/14/2010 . as there website is listed of an backorder for the 31st, i was wondering when i am going to see this sub here in tennessee. i know this company is swamped with order but just wanted to see some insite on this.

thx

We will not have things ready to build and ship as we are waiting on the magnets to get in.

Once we get them in (around the 31st) orders will be filled in the order that they are received. That is if customs does not hang us on releasing our magnets to us.