Kyle1141

Box for 18 btl in four door blazer anyone have any ideas

I am building system its going in a blazer four door 1 18"btl fully loaded with audioque 2200 I need a builder or some ideas for box and any ideas on how it will sound?

Loud is a good word to describe it. Sub up port back will me best.

U think I'll have enough room and what should I tune it at and what cubic ft?

U think I'll have enough room and what should I tune it at and what cubic ft?

A little tight for room without going high from my experience. I'd do 6.5ft net @ 32Hz sub up port back. Slot port or aero ports would help keep the box a tad smaller too.

Where in Indiana do ye hail from? I'd be glad to help out however I can there fellow Hoosier. I'd agree with Tej as well, 6.5cuft net tuned to 32hz sub firing up, port firing back should be nice and mean. Getting below the window line will be a pain if you're planning on competing, but it may be feasible. Also, what electrical upgrades do you have done or planned. Supporting 2k+ is going to take some juice as it takes power to make power. Don't forget that's 6.5cuft NET, which means there has to be sub, port and bracing displacements added to that figure.

Where in Indiana do ye hail from? I'd be glad to help out however I can there fellow Hoosier. I'd agree with Tej as well, 6.5cuft net tuned to 32hz sub firing up, port firing back should be nice and mean. Getting below the window line will be a pain if you're planning on competing, but it may be feasible. Also, what electrical upgrades do you have done or planned. Supporting 2k+ is going to take some juice as it takes power to make power. Don't forget that's 6.5cuft NET, which means there has to be sub, port and bracing displacements added to that figure.

O im from fort wayne and i just bought a khaotik box you guys think that will sound pretty good!?

O im from fort wayne and i just bought a khaotik box you guys think that will sound pretty good!?

It will probably sound good, but you won't have that sub up port back configuration that usually yields more output. but none the less it will sound good if you make it.