aimone

R.I.P SEAN TYLER DOBBS.....MY SON

Very truely sorry for your loss :( .. one of my classmates from highschool just recently had a baby who was 5 months premature, its doing fine as of right now, and hopefully there wont be another loss. Stay strong! Your son was a strong fighter...

My heart goes out to you and your family. You'll get through this and continue to be thankful that he is in a better place now.

thanx everyone for your prayers and thoughts, i never would have thought anything could hurt this much. reading everyones comments lifted my spirit and made me smile. its very much appreciated especially considering only 4 members of my family even cared to see how im holding up today. im maintaining the best i can, i know it will really hit me on my birthday when i get to see the little fella at the funeral home. then the services will be the day after. i drove around today for several hours bangin at full tilt just to relieve some stress and keep me from fallin back into old habits. again thanx everyone for ur thoughts and prayers

My prayers are with you. I am terribly sorry for your loss. Sean is in a better place now.

thanx everyone for your prayers and thoughts, i never would have thought anything could hurt this much. reading everyones comments lifted my spirit and made me smile. its very much appreciated especially considering only 4 members of my family even cared to see how im holding up today. im maintaining the best i can, i know it will really hit me on my birthday when i get to see the little fella at the funeral home. then the services will be the day after. i drove around today for several hours bangin at full tilt just to relieve some stress and keep me from fallin back into old habits. again thanx everyone for ur thoughts and prayers

Drive as much as you need.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say, if you need some help to afford the gas to drive. We will help.

I do no know the pain you are in, but I do know how driving can help ease pain.

I'm sorry this had to happen.

I know what you are going through , I wish you and your family strength .

better days will come .