i had to sell my sa-8's to get some money for gifts but i still want a lil bass i have 60 bucks to spend i found these subs i can get what do u guys think thanx. this is just for 2 months so i dont care if they r sucky subs they r cheap i still have 1 sa-8 to sell if any 1 wants it

Elemental Designs 130v.2

Absolute USA PRO-1800 12

Q POWER black mamba

#4ebay sub i cant get 2 of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

#5i can get 4 for 60 bucks

Visonik V105PR

Pair of Hifonics HFI12D4 12" Subwoofers 1200 Watts Max

Edited by 97T5WAGON

Just keep the sa8 you have and not deal with shipping and reselling new drivers?

I agree with Stefanhinote on this one - out of those choices i think i might just go bumpless for a while until you can re-buy some subs that you want. Seems like a waste of money to buy something you dont even want and then have to re-sell them when the time comes. Just my .02 :ughdunno:

Edited by funbogie

I agree with Stefanhinote on this one - out of those choices i think i might just go bumpless for a while until you can re-buy some subs that you want. Seems like a waste of money to buy something you dont even want and then have to re-sell them when the time comes. Just my .02 :ughdunno:

after im done with it im going to put it in the wifes car so its not going to waste. 1 of those subs i listed have to be ok atleast lol they cant suck that bad and i can make a nice ported box to help it out

The elemental Designs sub would be the only 1 I would choose from that bunch. Did you make a for sale thread to sell or trade the Sa-8? You didnt mention power, nor imp options either so its kinda hard to really help you given the information you want us to go off.

The elemental Designs sub would be the only 1 I would choose from that bunch. Did you make a for sale thread to sell or trade the Sa-8? You didnt mention power, nor imp options either so its kinda hard to really help you given the information you want us to go off.

sorry thought i did but i can give any of the subs 600watts and i can make any box for them

Doesn't make any sense to sell the SA8 to get some lame subs that will be replaced. :ughdunno: Maybe i'm missing something.

Doesn't make any sense to sell the SA8 to get some lame subs that will be replaced. :ughdunno: Maybe i'm missing something.

u are i need the money for gifts my friend is buying me this sub i can sell the sa-8 with the box for like 120-130 to some 1 on cl

u are i need the money for gifts my friend is buying me this sub i can sell the sa-8 with the box for like 120-130 to some 1 on cl

Gotcha' i just didn't understand that you needed money, but you had a budget for new a new sub(s).