Sign in to follow this  
bcst86

saz-100d on xcon

will my saz-1000d xcon be ok powering my xcon? and when i wire to 1oh do i just put the + and - into the B speaker side?

VIDEOS!!! there arent very many of xcons, sooo you should make a couple lol

nice equipment

i will get video if i ever get it working. ive been having a lot of issues installing in my tundra for some reason. lots of noise. never had this problem in my old chevrolet

oh well that's because you're now driving un-american!! :lol2:

:drink40:

oh well that's because you're now driving un-american!! :lol2:

i concur. but whats the problem?

well, took my factory deck out, bought a metra wiring harness that uses the factory amp for the speakers and installed a friends pioneer headunit and it had noise that came through. couple days later i get my old alpine headunit back (cda-9827) out of my old chevy and put it in. it still had the noise. i tried grounding the HU to the battery and it didnt get rid of it. i tried grounding the rca's and it went away untill you turn the volume to 1-5 where the music was low enough to still hear it. but after grounding the rca's, even with nothing plugged into the HU i still get noise from my speakers. Im guessing all my problems are from the factory amp, so im gonna try to get a wiring harness to bypass the amp and just use the HU to power my speakers until i get a new component set and amp.

Also when i plug my sub amp rca's into the HU i get an even louder whine, its nasty. unplug the rca's and it goes away. ive tried 2 different sets of rca's and it doesnt change anything. so there may be a chance that the preouts on my HU are bad also.

but yea, i wish i was back to driving a chevy but the tundra is nice

Sign in to follow this