Sign in to follow this  
kustomtunes

15" Nightshade ? usaci street beat 4

got a couple NSv2 15" d1's, built the box and would like some input on amp selection (Sundown as im a new dealer). We running Street Beat 4 (unlimited alt, bat, amp... across the board). Box is 3ft^3 per sub and tuned to about 55hz, (subs and amp on same plane) bed cut into a single cab silverado. My question is i guess is what can i put to these things (within reason), money not being an option, 2500 per coil?? 4500 on each one??? if we use 45's should we dual alt? goal is 156db, which sould be easily obtainable, imo might get close to 160 with the luck we've had lately :) (outlaw rules, i can post legal #'s too)

I say go with 2-4500 and strap them at 4ohm for daily and 1ohm for burp!

as for batteries umm lets say 4 big batteries and 6 to be safe lol! maybe an xs power 3100, or kinetik hc 2400 or something around those lines of big batteries!

as for a h/o alt yes sir get the biggest one out there! and yes 2 alts would be ideal!

and if money is no big deal to you maybe look into a 16 or 18 volt setup for burp purposes! lol

sorry i shoulda just asked what the power hadling of these things are, LOL, was thinking of 4 2500's trying one on each coil then straping 2 on .5 ohm parallel/2 series and see what happens, but just havent delved deep enough into the forums to find specs...

4 3500s!! :morepower1:

Hes got it!!! I had 1 on 3.5k daily ....for a burp they will have 2x that!!!!

Sign in to follow this