holley2346

Tahoe Round 2

My damaged 3000D comes back today, My VCM comes in today, another 250 SP is coming in Friday, and my tejcurrent triple bracket is supposed to be here Friday but he is waiting on a pulley for it.... I also have some knu 0 gauge that will come in friday or monday

Looking great, as said before how do you compare the neo to the Gen 2?

Yeah the snow last week delayed things a few days, but as soon as my late order of parts :suicide-santa: comes in your kit will be on it's way.

Why do you have horns in the back?

Why do you have horns in the back?

I don't have room anywhere to add the to my front stage.... and they are deafening even playing from where they are currently located... I'm not worried about staging or sq, just to have plenty of fill... and they do this well. :)

And tejcurrent - I will provide a full review upon further listening since I've only had around 2 hours of limited play time due to voltage issues.... I will say however I am disappointed for daily listening, I'd be more than happy to have the gen 2 motors... will explain in more detail in my full review.

Well not much of an update... just waiting on equipment.

But I do have even more power now to feed my amps :)

I completely LOVE the new knu cca wire.... this is the most flexible stuff I have EVER worked with and is even way more flexible than the original CCA.

2011-01-26%2015.26.32.jpg

2011-01-25%2017.36.11.jpg

2011-01-25%2017.36.03.jpg

I know there is no wire hooked up to the 2nd alt, I wasn't quite done :)

Edited by holley2346