Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

2006 Cadillac DTS w/ new 22s

So as some people know, my other car was totaled out due to my accident. I finally got all my insurance money and money from the party at fault. So I picked up a 2006 Cadillac DTS and put 22s on it today. Everything is fully paid off on the vehicle and wheels. Anyway, on to the part everyone wants to see. Pics.

I just have one pic for now. Snapped it as I was walking into my apartment. I'll grab a few more shots of the interior in a bit.

I plan on putting all my previous equipment in this car. I just need to find enough time off work to actually install the gear. From the looks of it, the wiring is going to be a pain in the ass but I'll have to see.

2qv8bw1.jpg

Nice ride. just watch out for the ICE

Nice ride. just watch out for the ICE

:roflmao: x2

That's a nice ride bro !

Classy, and gangsta with those rims !!!:roflmao:

I like it a lot !

:fing34::fing34:

Looks nice, next: tint the windows :)

Congrats on the new car. Did not know the details of the insurance result.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really enjoying this car. As for the ice, as long as apartment complex's aren't doing anything illegal like running sprinklers in freezing conditions, I should be fine. lol. By the way, that apartment complex gave me a hefty check to pay off what the insurance company didn't cover. Like I said before in my other thread, it was their negligence, not mine.

As far as tinting the windows, I'm not too sure if I want to yet. I really enjoy the look as it is now. However, I was thinking about going with that mirror tint or whatever. I've seen it on a few cars and I think it could add a nice touch to mine. I'm mostly anxious about getting my music in the car. For now I'm stuck with XM Radio. :suicide-santa:

love the car man. at least your stock "system" has a sub hahahahaha. i can't wait to see what you do with the system in that

Yeah the stock stereo really isn't too bad for what it is. I just miss my bass. I just need to get a box design so I can get to work.