Sign in to follow this  
Trappenin

Sub Order still says processing

Hi, I've placed an order on the BL 15 on December 4th, and on the link in the email you sent, it still says order processing. The money has been taken out, and it is now the 23rd. When can I expect this?

When its done being built, it will be updated once the sub is ready to ship out. Your not the only person ordering a subwoofer, give them some time plus the new BTL's are shipping out as well.

Hi, I've placed an order on the BL 15 on December 4th, and on the link in the email you sent, it still says order processing. The money has been taken out, and it is now the 23rd. When can I expect this?

well you placed your order on the 4th which is on a Sat.. so they dident get anything till the 6th on Mon. today is the 23rd so in all actuality they have had only 2 weeks exactly to the date to work on your sub, they have announced that they are spending almost all of their resources to manufacture and ship the new BTL N2's . i would give them at least 2 more weeks before you see any changes in shipping,(maybe less) more than anything dont worry, this is a stand up company that is making you a custom top of the line subwoofer. they will not take your money or send you something that is not top quality!! i just received my 15" N2's and it took about a month, you can expect about the same wait time, trust me your in good hands and is completely worth every min of the wait.

^^^ X2.... patience grasshopper....

A rough estimate would be

Takes a week for money to process.

At least a good week for build lead time. As said earlier they are trying to knock out all the backordered BTLs. Not saying they are ignoring your order, but they are doing the most they can.

Just be patient and it will come :fing34:

If if it was a 4" BL we just got spiders back in stock for them yesterday...

Thanks for all the responses! This was supposed to be a Christmas gift. But its all good. As long as I get it lol

Sign in to follow this