Sign in to follow this  
HawkEye

Getting ready to do the big 3 and have a couple questions.

Hey all.I just got my high output alternator and I'm wanting to do the big 3 upgrade but I have a couple of questions first.I'm going to use the knukoncepts kolliousis flex 1/0 wire to do it and I was wondering about how many feet of wire I would need to do it. My car is a 1977 oldsmobile delta 88 with a 403 engine if that helps any. Also could someone post a good article on how exactly to do it please? Thanks a ton.

HawkEye

Hey all.I just got my high output alternator and I'm wanting to do the big 3 upgrade but I have a couple of questions first.I'm going to use the knukoncepts kolliousis flex 1/0 wire to do it and I was wondering about how many feet of wire I would need to do it. My car is a 1977 oldsmobile delta 88 with a 403 engine if that helps any. Also could someone post a good article on how exactly to do it please? Thanks a ton.

HawkEye

15 ft or so is a good estimate. Better to have extra than to run out. There are plenty of threads on here that show detailed pics with subtitles. So sit back and use the search function and you should be able to find some good information.

Ok great! Thank you guys very much and ill let you know how it goes. Thanks again!