flakko

gonna make a box rite now...

that will work for a 10 or a 12....

if it "sounds" too small after install, polyfill!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

okie dokie sounds good :)

i have very little wood to work with and i wanna hear this mofo

If you invert it you can squeeze that extra little bit out of the enclosure.

No massive magnet hogging all the spaces

i suck....i cant cut worth crap. i need your saw supa!

If it is a normal box, you can have Home Depot cut your mdf for you. I did that for a few boxes that "I" built for others. Just sent them to the HD with dimensions, they stopped over I bolted them together, routed the speaker hole, glued on fabric and wham--box in 30 minutes. At the one near my house, the first 6 cuts are free the rest are a $0.25 each. Means you have to buy new MDF for each box, but it was cheaper than the saw.

Actually I still have them do some cutting as I bought a garage sale radial arm saw instead of a table saw (I hate friggin table saws not only do you occasionally screw something up I swear it feels like you are going to cut your fingers off when you use 'em). Since the radial only does like 30" cuts I have them cut the pieces into manageable size, plus who really likes to cut 4'x8' pieces, they are heavy and akward!

i suck....i cant cut worth crap. i need your saw supa!

If it is a normal box, you can have Home Depot cut your mdf for you. I did that for a few boxes that "I" built for others. Just sent them to the HD with dimensions, they stopped over I bolted them together, routed the speaker hole, glued on fabric and wham--box in 30 minutes. At the one near my house, the first 6 cuts are free the rest are a $0.25 each. Means you have to buy new MDF for each box, but it was cheaper than the saw.

Actually I still have them do some cutting as I bought a garage sale radial arm saw instead of a table saw (I hate friggin table saws not only do you occasionally screw something up I swear it feels like you are going to cut your fingers off when you use 'em). Since the radial only does like 30" cuts I have them cut the pieces into manageable size, plus who really likes to cut 4'x8' pieces, they are heavy and akward!

really? sux man.. i went over there last week to buy some wood, the guysaid hes only allowd to do 5 cuts. stoopid liar he is...

I do it all the time. Way easier with the big pieces.