Sign in to follow this  
nsuvltr

new system build

I already have 3 sa12s. i want to add 3 more subs and add another amp. If i were to buy 3 sa-15s to add to my system would the box need to bey chambered between the two different size subs or could they all be in on chamber? and anybody know if jacob started back taking people for team sundown?

Just sell the SA-12's and find out how much space you have for 15"s and throw all SA-15's in there, I woudnt mix two different sub sizes. Or you can just buy more SA-12's and build a bigger box for all the 12"s.

go with the 15 and sell the 12's or try both and see which one suits you better!

get the SA12s reconed to 15s, or simply purchase 3 more sa12s

Edited by bimmerboy

I already have 3 sa12s. i want to add 3 more subs and add another amp. If i were to buy 3 sa-15s to add to my system would the box need to bey chambered between the two different size subs or could they all be in on chamber? and anybody know if jacob started back taking people for team sundown?

I don't think jacob is taking anymore team members at this moment sorry.

Edited by Eagle

I thought he was taking more come the first of the year.

I don't think jacob is taking anymore team members at this moment sorry.

Sign in to follow this