Sign in to follow this  
CBFryman

My New Toy & you like where these pics are going?

just built and test fired this beast today, built to perfect proportions with a 2" barle, soon i will add a versa barle system (so 1.5 can be used to shoot hard boiled eggs and 2.5 can be used to shoot tennis balls).

twas an extra credit project for physics, not that i need it, straight A's wigga what?

:domoslay:

so far we have covered force, momentum, and mtion and 2 directions, all of which can be applied to the furthest potato shot.

Picture033.jpg

they have 2 sparks, was smart and wired them in series...2 sparks = more effient burn = bigger boom = further launch

Picture034.jpg

i test fired this maybe 1hr ago in the dark... stuffed a wad or loosely packed paper about halft way down the barle and helt it at maybe a 10 degree angle a foot off the ground, yelled fire in the hole, and BOOM!....talk about an infrasonic shock...wow. also a pretty blue and orange flame coming about 3" out of the barle...so maybe it wasnt perfect proportions but dang close (if it was perfect the flame head would have ended right at the end of hte barle) shot the paper 30feet wit h hair spray...soon a propane regualtor will be attached along with a 1lb bottle of propane :peepwall:

oh and having girl problems? work problems? Bacarding, and shot glasses...it gets the job done!

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

:hyper:

Edited by CBFryman

wait who was it that said

"this comming from a 15 year old"

when i commented about a beer?

lol, i dont drink often, once-twice a month if that...

pics of said flame please

video would be even better

you all are in luck...my friend and i went through 10lbs of potatoes and we got it ALL on video...i calculated the exiting velocity to be over 150mph... it put a potato through a cardboard box like it wasnt even there.

we even showed our hatred for Apple...more on that when i download and edit and get the vid up and running... i have a feeling it is going all over the net.