That doesn't surprise me at all. A friend of mine had a 200 or 220 from him that did 24 amps, even after it was sent back 3 times. Also, my friend had to use the regulator off of his stock alt because he didn't send the alt with a regulator at all.

I think the general consensus is the load testers don't work right if you like Iraggi, because clearly the alternator can't be flawed..... See the vents on the tester? That's to dissipate heat, from the load it puts on it. It basically dead shorts it to a coil, like a heater. Load testers work, I used to have one I used for the same purpose. There are different levels of amperage load testers, but 74 amps seems like an odd number to be maxing out, especially when they gotta test over 100 amp alts all the time that are stock. So for the poster who said a tester read 1200 amps because it maxed out the 100 amp tester, his said 74, which is less than 100, and certainly not 1200.

Good luck on getting an email response, he's known for not answering emails, or phone calls, or keeping promises, or having a product that works. This has been going on for at least 7 years and somehow people keep buying them. Last I knew, he threw in the towel and sold the name to somebody.

That doesn't surprise me at all. A friend of mine had a 200 or 220 from him that did 24 amps, even after it was sent back 3 times. Also, my friend had to use the regulator off of his stock alt because he didn't send the alt with a regulator at all.

I think the general consensus is the load testers don't work right if you like Iraggi, because clearly the alternator can't be flawed..... See the vents on the tester? That's to dissipate heat, from the load it puts on it. It basically dead shorts it to a coil, like a heater. Load testers work, I used to have one I used for the same purpose. There are different levels of amperage load testers, but 74 amps seems like an odd number to be maxing out, especially when they gotta test over 100 amp alts all the time that are stock. So for the poster who said a tester read 1200 amps because it maxed out the 100 amp tester, his said 74, which is less than 100, and certainly not 1200.

Good luck on getting an email response, he's known for not answering emails, or phone calls, or keeping promises, or having a product that works. This has been going on for at least 7 years and somehow people keep buying them. Last I knew, he threw in the towel and sold the name to somebody.

car audio sucks

car audio sucks

Next build, use a couple dc alts :P

car audio sucks

Next build, use a couple dc alts :P

anybody here use nate at excessive amperage?

Real Parts (DC Power) > Fake Parts (others)

That's being incredibly ignorant.

anybody here use nate at excessive amperage?

I've seen a mixed response on those, but I have yet to be disappointed by them and several Team Sundown guys use them. The others use Mechman.

Show me your proof and your alternator building experience, not just what you heard or read on the internet.

Show me your proof and your alternator building experience, not just what you heard or read on the internet.

^^ reason right there why you will never catch me speaking on stuff i know nothing about. wish everyone else would do the same.

^^ reason right there why you will never catch me speaking on stuff i know nothing about. wish everyone else would do the same.

And if they were fake parts, it wouldn't produce any power..... because they're simulated. :ughdunno: