Sign in to follow this  
kstros4

2 12 ssd or 1 15 bl

i have a dodge charger. this will be my first system and i was wondering which to get if i had a hifonics 1200w amp and i am doing a band pass box. which do you think would be best for spl

First system and you're going bandpass? Where you getting this box from or are you building it?

audio innovations i heard he is the only guy in the world that knows how to do it perfectly

also idk if its just me but it wont let me look at the ssd i want to know the specs and price

im sure there is a few more out there in the world lol. ssd is being upgraded to a new style i think ,should be available soon

Edited by smashedz28

First system and you're going bandpass? Where you getting this box from or are you building it?

x2, go ported.

I'd go ported as well, for first system... I usually went sealed but I have my first real ported enclosure in the works... :dancing:

there is alot more to it than just picking out subs for you, give these guys all the info they need so you get the proper help

Cubic feet in your trunk??? Do you have enough room? AFAIK, 1 12in SSD or BL would require 2.5 cubes, not including the port... So you need double that. Does your charger have the room?

I'm going to assume you have everything else planned out already . The two 12's will have more cone area than the one 15 in say a 4 cubic box so if you are throwing 1000rms at them the 12's will move more air.

Sign in to follow this