DarkTinman

Arizona meet

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a meet. Yes this would be for people in Arizona because I'm sure you don't want to drive all the way down from california or where ever. Anyways, I wanted to get a grasp on what attention and interest people would have in doing this. If enough people want to, we could totally organize something and get together. Let me know what you guys think!

There are quite a few people in az with ssa gear. A few of them arent on the forum though. Hit up "tuffguy40" on youtube. He'll be down for sure to meet up.

I do know theres a meca event coming up in a few weeks @ hooters in north phoenix.

There are quite a few people in az with ssa gear. A few of them arent on the forum though. Hit up "tuffguy40" on youtube. He'll be down for sure to meet up.

I do know theres a meca event coming up in a few weeks @ hooters in north phoenix.

yeah, too bad one of them moved :P

People from NY do not belong in AZ .... Guess you didn't get the memo Stef... lmao :peepwall:

I would be down to meet! Would like to meet more Team members. And yes the show is in a few short weeks. I am sure Will would be down for meeting!

People from NY do not belong in AZ .... Guess you didn't get the memo Stef... lmao :peepwall:

Ouch! AZ couldn't handle me down there anyways ;)

I'm game.

Where were ya this weekend? Work?

Damn I am jealous that there are sooo many dayum people in AZ that support the community.. But now that one of the BIG 2 is here in NY things might change...

Damn I am jealous that there are sooo many dayum people in AZ that support the community.. But now that one of the BIG 2 is here in NY things might change...

one of the big two? Meaning everyone else in the industry is? :P

Actually... I meant BIG 2 as in Aaron and Mark... Owners of the site and company ... DER!!! lmao :peepwall:

yeah, too bad one of them moved :P

Uh, the MECA Southwest Audiofest show at the Hooters in West Phoenix on February 19th hasn't moved anywhere. The Mesa show that was originally scheduled for Saturday, January 15th was moved to Tucson because of noise ordinance and zoning issues, among other things.

All of you are more than welcome to have your meet there. FYI, current MECA members can receive a 10% discount on Hooters food and merchandise when you show your server your MECA membership card. The official lunch break for the show will be held between the Sound Pressure and Park & Pound competitions.

Hooters will also be opening an hour earlier just for this event. We look forward to seeing you there!

What part of NY are you in? And yes. AZ is a good place for the ssa peeps. I had a lot of fun down there in audio land.

^^ This guys doesn't use the site alot, huh??? :peepwall:

<<From New Jersey, says so right there... lmao....

I frequent NY cuz I have family in the Bronx(Hunts Point) and Hudson Valley area...

I'm game.

No, wasn't worth it to me to go. From what i heard though i would have cleaned house.

Maybe I'll challenge you for loudest of the day when I get back.

MAYBE

J

^^ This guys doesn't use the site alot, huh??? :peepwall:

<<From New Jersey, says so right there... lmao....

I frequent NY cuz I have family in the Bronx(Hunts Point) and Hudson Valley area...

Read this on my phone. Cant see location.

Alright. I do have to admit, i am REALLY surprised so many people are down for this. I was thinking we should do a small get together during the week and then sometime for before the meet to make sure we know each other and just hang out, not to blast woofers but to chill and be comfortable at the meet with each other. As weird as that sounds...

Anyone have suggestions for a meet spot?

I'm game.

No, wasn't worth it to me to go. From what i heard though i would have cleaned house.

True, wasn't sure how into it you were as far as racking up points. But I dropped by for about an hour, nothing very loud.

Bump bump for some locations we could meet!

Why not the MECA meet that is coming up? That way if it is awkward, people can leave and not feel weird about it. But that is just me.

Small potatoes. ;)

Bump bump for some locations we could meet!

Why not the MECA meet that is coming up? That way if it is awkward, people can leave and not feel weird about it. But that is just me.

Shouldn't be awkward. Just a bunch of hello's, look at my install, look at your install, BS about forum funnies, BS about future installs, yadda yadda, have a beer, BS more, roll out.