dr_hypothesis

Question about my order

Sucks to hear man ive got one processing and one still doing nothing they must be backed up. was hoping to get mine for a comp this coming weekend. =[

Sucks to hear man ive got one processing and one still doing nothing they must be backed up. was hoping to get mine for a comp this coming weekend. =[

yup same here mine still being processed going on three weeks :angry22: :angry22:

^The wait is worth it I am being told =) Hopefully yours and mine are in the next batch

^The wait is worth it I am being told =) Hopefully yours and mine are in the next batch

yup nick told me yesterday that they were processing orders from feb 12 on monday.. and thats the day i put my order in was on the 12th so hopefully today will be the day :puzzled:

February SECOND..not 12th

:)

February SECOND..not 12th

:)

Nick wrote "We were filling orders from the 12th yesterday and will keep rolling until we get caught up." :ehh:

Oops..meant the second..phone + email at the same time does not work out so well on 4 hours of sleep.

My apologies.

Relax..it's under control.

Oops..meant the second..phone + email at the same time does not work out so well on 4 hours of sleep.

My apologies.

Relax..it's under control.

LOL im to excited,, how many subs can you guys make in a days worth of work anyways? just curious..

It depends..

If we have all of the steel parts available and motors are all assembled two of us can do about 25-27 in 10 hours each.

Thanks Nick, my order was shipped out early yesterday,you know your stuff! :drink40:

It depends..

If we have all of the steel parts available and motors are all assembled two of us can do about 25-27 in 10 hours each.

HOLY SHIT! thats hella! thats alot more than what i was thinking.. now you guys arent just throwing these subs that are backed up together without your guys quality craftsmanship are you? haha.. just kiddin nick we all know you guys take pride into your work..

Thanks Nick, my order was shipped out early yesterday,you know your stuff! :drink40:

no fair! :jon: what day did you place your order?

placed my order February 15th. Still anxiously awaiting it! The box is getting awful lonely....

placed my order February 15th. Still anxiously awaiting it! The box is getting awful lonely....

placed mine on the 12th so ill let you know when mine gets shipped out.. :))

#37 jesseadkins187 Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

reelfish92, on 02 March 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

Thanks Nick, my order was shipped out early yesterday,you know your stuff!

no fair! what day did you place your order?

I ordered placed my order late on Feb. 10th, It shipped out Feb. 28th, and has been sitting in Jacksonville,Fl since Friday March 4th, I live in St.Pete (Tampa Bay) it says It will be here March 7th.

Edited by reelfish92

#37 jesseadkins187 Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

reelfish92, on 02 March 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

Thanks Nick, my order was shipped out early yesterday,you know your stuff!

no fair! what day did you place your order?

I ordered placed my order late on Feb. 10th, It shipped out Feb. 28th, and has been sitting in Jacksonville,Fl since Friday March 4th, I live in St.Pete (Tampa Bay) it says It will be here March 7th.

Alright thanks man.. then mine should be any day now! be a month March 12th... cant take it anymore!!

been waiting 13 days now and im going crazy! when i asked him he said 7-10days so i figure they should maybe ship tomorrow or wensdays. fingers crossed im going nuts waiting.

been waiting 13 days now and im going crazy! when i asked him he said 7-10days so i figure they should maybe ship tomorrow or wensdays. fingers crossed im going nuts waiting.

good luck with that iv'e been waiting 16 "business days" 24 days total counting weekends which you cant really count.. and mine still havent been shipped...... :ughdunno:

When i got my gen 2 BTL it was in a time they were back ordered or something, think i waited about a month. was well worth it ;)

Edited by smashedz28

We got 3 weeks behind guys because of our magnet vendor..and trying to play catch up..

Relax..you are in good hands.

We got 3 weeks behind guys because of our magnet vendor..and trying to play catch up..

do you guys ship order's out in like bulk like wait till you get so many do before shipping out or how does that work... i mean im just getting more and more depressed everyday i check and still hasnt shipped out.. i was all excited at one point now im :(

good luck with that iv'e been waiting 16 "business days" 24 days total counting weekends which you cant really count.. and mine still havent been shipped...... :ughdunno:

22 business days for me, but the boys at Fi are working hard to catch up, no worries :)

do you guys ship order's out in like bulk like wait till you get so many do before shipping out or how does that work... i mean im just getting more and more depressed everyday i check and still hasnt shipped out.. i was all excited at one point now im :(

Relax man..

Had some go out yesterday and a bunch more go out today. Odds are you are probably going to be in that bunch.

Relax man..

Had some go out yesterday and a bunch more go out today. Odds are you are probably going to be in that bunch.

ahhh shit just checked now says shipped!! so you were right nick thanks man! :woot: