Mark LaFountain

My theatre

what do you guys think

just bought set of Boston Acoustic Mini's for the surrond sound a Boston PV500 10" powered sub, have Xbox, Game cube, HDTV/DVR, DVD, ran by my Sony head unit, can't remember model number, and projected by my Dell projector....

post-1-1132122878_thumb.jpg

That window to the right is the sorriest excuse ive seen for a window.

That window to the right is the sorriest excuse ive seen for a window.

Nice to see you always having something positive to say. ;)

Lets see some more pics, looks neato. Bet it saves a good amount of room.

The pic is a bit small for me to say anything positive.

Small satellites...:(

I guess it takes up a minimal amount of room...

My wife would sure like the footprint compared to the towers that I have!

that is pretty sweet, did you take a moving truck from NY to AZ?

what do you guys think

just bought  set of Boston Acoustic Mini's for the surrond sound a Boston PV500 10" powered sub, have Xbox, Game cube, HDTV/DVR, DVD, ran by my Sony head unit, can't remember model number, and projected by my Dell projector....

If you want I can check with my dad on a paint color for you. A guy he knew who worked for a paint company tried 100's of paint colors looking for the one which gave the truest picture color when applied directly to the wall. It looks great! If Interested I will ask him what the name of the color was.

what do you guys think

just bought  set of Boston Acoustic Mini's for the surrond sound a Boston PV500 10" powered sub, have Xbox, Game cube, HDTV/DVR, DVD, ran by my Sony head unit, can't remember model number, and projected by my Dell projector....

Very nice setup you have there.

I just upgraded to an HD projector as well. I built a screen with this material: http://www.dazian.com/cgi-bin/page.pl?acti...d=339&group_id= It is acoustically transparent, so you can put your center channel behind it. I basically built a frame and stretched the material with great results. It only cost me about $30. I had previous experience with the stuff after building a 16' by 9' screen at Adire. I did make one change after talking to Kevin at DIY Cable. I stretched some black grill cloth behind it which masks any framing from being viewed through the material, and improves the blacks a little bit. Hopefully that gives you some ideas.