shankumz

Dream system (saving up for)

Showing pics and prices of everything im getting for my first car. I hope this is a good first system:

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D v.2: $525.00

SAZ-1500D_top__89278_std.jpg

Brand New Rockford Fosgate R150-2 Prime Series 150 Watt 2 Channel Bridgeable Car Amplifier: 84.95

31Px6-HQW0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3-1/2" 40W 2-Way Punch Series Full Range Coaxial Car Speakers: $45.00

Rockford_Fosgate_P132.jpg

N212 Fi subwoofer: $ 384.00

BTL-N212_170x356_170x356.jpg

CD/MP3 In-Dash Receiver With Front Panel USB And Aux Inputs: $85.00

BossAudio_735ua.jpg

Single 12" Ported Khaotic enclosure: Price unknown

12_big.jpg

XS Power D5100R: $249.99

d5100r__53904_thumb.jpg

Boss Audio FHANL: $21.00

Boss_FHANL.JPG

EFX 4-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit $59.99

h142PA41-f.jpeg

Edited by TehShankums

cool? :ughdunno:

This is my dream car:

ferrari-f430-spider.jpg

Done being a dick :P

Your money will go a lot further if you buy used, just saying :rofl2:

I've never had any issues with any used sundown, ssa, or fi products, not saying it can't happen, but you get my meaning.

If there is anything anyone wants to add just say

umm that 4gauge amp wiring kit isn't going to cut it for a saz1500d?

This is my dream car:

ferrari-f430-spider.jpg

I've never had any issues with any used sundown, ssa, or fi products, not saying it can't happen, but you get my meaning.

By dream i meant something i can afford in a couple of months haha :drink40:

This is my dream car:

ferrari-f430-spider.jpg

By dream i meant something i can afford in a couple of months haha :drink40:

Me too, I'm robbing a bank in a couple weeks.

Not really what im going to get, but something like it. It replaces what i am really going to get lol. Yea i know i need 1/0 gauge wire for a beast amp like this. Plus i could be using the 4 gauge amp wiring for the Mid range speakers :fing34:

Not really what im going to get, but something like it. It replaces what i am really going to get lol. Yea i know i need 1/0 gauge wire for a beast amp like this. Plus i could be using the 4 gauge amp wiring for the Mid range speakers :fing34:

:sleepwerd4:

Get some wire from weldingsupply.com it's cheaper then "car audio" wire, pure copper, and works great. They also have nice copper ring terminals, although I would get a hydraulic crimper for them, or get some scorche or whatever ones and stick'm in a vice, blowtorch and solder.

Have fun with that

Last week was a coffee shop, So I'm ready, got my airsoft gun painted all black, nice Whig, the works...

personally, if you want to run some nice stuff... I'd ditch the RF amp and go with a Cadence ZRS amp and upgrade to a better head unit..

I know you probably chose that headunit because of it's compatible features but spending a lot more on a company like Alpine.. you might lose some of these features but what you lose, you'll gain in quality and durability.

Most of the low end Alpine's are like any other cheap headunit.. Their $400 and up headunits are very nice for years to come.

Have fun with that

Last week was a coffee shop, So I'm ready, got my airsoft gun painted all black, nice Whig, the works...

Like this? 7242585-a-man-in-robbery-mask-carrying-a-briefcase-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

But in the left hand is a gun

and the briefcase is full of money

I don't have any fancy front stage, just passive with hertz coaxials but my alpine cde-102 does everything I need it to do. :peepwall:

an amp on 3.5" coaxials. wow but i think the choice in radio says enough.

personally, if you want to run some nice stuff... I'd ditch the RF amp and go with a Cadence ZRS amp and upgrade to a better head unit..

I know you probably chose that headunit because of it's compatible features but spending a lot more on a company like Alpine.. you might lose some of these features but what you lose, you'll gain in quality and durability.

Most of the low end Alpine's are like any other cheap headunit.. Their $400 and up headunits are very nice for years to come.

Thats why im here to get help from people that know how to build a system

Have fun with that

Like this? 7242585-a-man-in-robbery-mask-carrying-a-briefcase-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

But in the left hand is a gun

and the briefcase is full of money

Pretty close, my ski mask doesn't protect my mouth. :roflmao:

an amp on 3.5" coaxials. wow but i think the choice in radio says enough.

If your gonna be a dick, at least give some advice, tips, help, money gram, etc.

:attempt:

Out of everything i put on the list what would I have to switch out. I know i need bigger Mid range speakers and bigger wire for sub amp.

When i saw the rated power that the Rockford speakers had i knew i didn't know what i was doing. The amp would have blown the speakers almost instantly from too much power haha.

Edited by TehShankums

Out of everything i put on the list what would I have to switch out. I know i need bigger Mid range speakers and bigger wire for sub amp.

When i saw the rated power that the Rockford speakers had i knew i didn't know what i was doing. The amp would have blown the speakers almost instantly from too much power haha.

I suggest going through the forum and reading new&old topics, you'll learn a lot, you'll be able to make decisions yourself and if your confused or curious about something, make a post.

Otherwise your going to get a hundred different people telling you a hundred different things.

It all comes down to user preference and their goals.

I might aswell switch out the battery for a better alternator because a stock alternator on a old car wont go so well.

I suggest going through the forum and reading new&old topics, you'll learn a lot, you'll be able to make decisions yourself and if your confused or curious about something, make a post.

Otherwise your going to get a hundred different people telling you a hundred different things.

It all comes down to user preference and their goals.

K ty ill try that out.

Ditch The Damn Coaxials And Get Components, And A Nice Sundown Amp For Your Front Stage As Well. You Might As Well Save Up A Little Longer To Have Better Equipment Than Have Shit For Quality That You'll Be Kicking Yourself For Down The Road.

Just Saving You The Mistake That Alot Of Us Made When We Started.

Eclipse, Higher End Alpine, Pioneer Is A Good Choice Of Headunit.

And I've Been Up For 3 Days Straight, So If I Sound A Little Desensitized Or Dickish... Yeah, That's Why.

That's Also Why I'm Cutting My Recommendations Short In Favor Of Sleep.

Personally, I would concentrate on getting a vehicle first ... then worry about tunes ... just my suggestion Bro ...

Stereos will not get you and your girlfriend to the football games and on dates ... or back and forth to school and work ... :eek5wavey:

Guess you could always install the stereo stuff onto the local school bus ... be jammin then bro ... :fing34: