ford302redneck

SMD Forum is well...

Well I get banned over there for being a "dick", and or bringing up DAT(even though I didn't say anything bad).

I swear this is hilarious to me, that I actually got banned for being different.

People get way to butthurt over the interwebs, and then ban because they have no power in real life.

But Mark or Aaron, can I ask a favor. Can either of you change the mobile version of SSA to one like on SMD. As I use my phone most of the time, and really liked how SMD was setup. Which I know Mark designed it. And its really only reason I posted there.

But SMD forum FTL. Plus its all about one bandwagon over there.

Well I get banned over there for being a "dick", and or bringing up ****(even though I didn't say anything bad).

I swear this is hilarious to me, that I actually got banned for being different.

People get way to butthurt over the interwebs, and then ban because they have no power in real life.

But Mark or Aaron, can I ask a favor. Can either of you change the mobile version of SSA to one like on SMD. As I use my phone most of the time, and really liked how SMD was setup. Which I know Mark designed it. And its really only reason I posted there.

I actually seen a lot of your posts over there and they all seem to be negative. You were always hating on someone over there and bashing all the vendors products.

Hmm do i spy some website bashing in here? :s

And sometimes you were a dick... You just wanted to start arguments, it's almost like you enjoyed starting e-fights.

You won't get banned meantioning **** , nor talking bad about it, but company bashing isn't allowed, like on this forum.

So if you combine all of it, maybe it's a reason to ban you.

SMD isn't a public forum, it's a private forum, if you want you're account back i can maybe help you..

Most of the people complaining only pointed out the posts that they didn't like. Not the ones when I posted a essay helping a noob, in great detail.

I didn't bash DAT. Or any company on SMD, minus Sonic Sound Lab. Now I admit I bashed the hell out of them. But I gave good reasons. Its not like I posted a off the wall bash.

I don't see why I should be been banned. For the most part, I was different and always looked from different point of views than most. Always tried to help as much as I could.

Arguing and discussing is two different things. Arguments, either person thinks they know it all and won't change their mind. Discussing is where is the other makes a good point, and you both come to a understanding. Which is what happened most of the time.

Hell as many times as me and Chode got into it, I figured he would ban me. But he was always a good sport.

Its just a forum, I still can't figure out why people take it so seriously and act like I'm going to rape them with my post.

I actually liked posting over there for the most part. I just tried to be something different, and it got me noticed by most but in a negative way.

Enough ranting.

Well I get banned over there for being a "dick", and or bringing up ****(even though I didn't say anything bad).

I actually seen a lot of your posts over there and they all seem to be negative. You were always hating on someone over there and bashing all the vendors products.

Please link post where I bashed vendors. Or actually negative comments. Examples work best, not what you think.

Most of the people complaining only pointed out the posts that they didn't like. Not the ones when I posted a essay helping a noob, in great detail.

I didn't bash DAT. Or any company on SMD, minus Sonic Sound Lab. Now I admit I bashed the hell out of them. But I gave good reasons. Its not like I posted a off the wall bash.

I don't see why I should be been banned. For the most part, I was different and always looked from different point of views than most. Always tried to help as much as I could.

Arguing and discussing is two different things. Arguments, either person thinks they know it all and won't change their mind. Discussing is where is the other makes a good point, and you both come to a understanding. Which is what happened most of the time.

Hell as many times as me and Chode got into it, I figured he would ban me. But he was always a good sport.

Its just a forum, I still can't figure out why people take it so seriously and act like I'm going to rape them with my post.

I actually liked posting over there for the most part. I just tried to be something different, and it got me noticed by most but in a negative way.

Enough ranting.

If you want to be different, spread the word of evolution during Sunday mass.

Please link post where I bashed vendors. Or actually negative comments. Examples work best, not what you think.

first link i found, i could take time to find more but i won't, i don't have all time of the world.

I didn't bash ****. Or any company on SMD, minus Sonic Sound Lab. Now I admit I bashed the hell out of them. But I gave good reasons. Its not like I posted a off the wall bash.

Enough ranting.

If you want to be different, spread the word of evolution during Sunday mass.

Lol :roflmao::drink40::dancing:

And ford302, because you did a few good things doesn't means you have to neglect the bad things ;)

Edited by kirill007

"why is it EVERY SINGLE thread i go to and FORD302REDNECK is in he is arguing or starting shit with someone?

is anyone else tired of this?

i really wish he would take a vacation

but OP listen to super jay and kingsuv they know what they are talking about and have company's or are a part of company's and they are talking from experience "

Quoted from a member, he is not a mod, but is in the thread i linked.:)

If members are starting to argue.. then think about what mods have to think about you ;)

EDIT:

"Ford is always being negative. that's his nature i suppose. " (another member)

"its funny that he is guessing how it works and arguing with people who are in the business and KNOW how it works first hand. " (again, another member, so the third one in 1 thread..)

"THANK YOU for pointing this out... I go to a topic start reasing notice redneck is in it and i cant post because I KNOW he will argue with everything i say.

Anyways, keep your head up. Dont let people tell you you cant. You will never learn anything unless you push past the bull shit. " (Fourth member in the same thread..)

"I'm going to just come right out and say it. STFU Every time your name comes up in the recent topics its almost guaranteed that its some negative comments acting like you hung the fuckin moon. Get off your know it all high horse, come back down to earth and act like you even know wtf humble pie is. You dont come off as an arseho. you are one, and you keep proving it by continuously spewing bullshit everytime you post trying to make your E Dick look biger. Its annoying as fuck and has gotten real old to A LOT of people on the forum. Including the staff members. " (this was a comment from a MOD, so it's a warning.)again in the same thread.)

Edited by kirill007

LOL,

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

View PostRonin, on 07 February 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

View PostFord302Redneck, on 02 February 2011 - 03:39 PM, said:

Rofl.

I'm just having a good laugh at this company.

They don't even have real packaging material.

I bet this is ran out of a single wide trailer in the woods.

Where they use there USA glue and USA motor bolts.

Sure, the sub has a triple stack motor structure. Nothing special. Everybody and there brother has used this.

Another company playing out the same ole shit.

DD used those cones back in the day also.

Damn your a hater,where's your company? Some people just want to hate on anything,it's in your blood i guess.

x2, All I ever see from him.

"why is it EVERY SINGLE thread i go to and FORD302REDNECK is in he is arguing or starting shit with someone?

is anyone else tired of this?

i really wish he would take a vacation

but OP listen to super jay and kingsuv they know what they are talking about and have company's or are a part of company's and they are talking from experience "

Quoted from a member, he is not a mod, but is in the thread i linked.:)

If members are starting to argue.. then think about what mods have to think about you ;)

EDIT:

"Ford is always being negative. that's his nature i suppose. " (another member)

"its funny that he is guessing how it works and arguing with people who are in the business and KNOW how it works first hand. " (again, another member, so the third one in 1 thread..)

"THANK YOU for pointing this out... I go to a topic start reasing notice redneck is in it and i cant post because I KNOW he will argue with everything i say.

Anyways, keep your head up. Dont let people tell you you cant. You will never learn anything unless you push past the bull shit. " (Fourth member in the same thread..)

"I'm going to just come right out and say it. STFU Every time your name comes up in the recent topics its almost guaranteed that its some negative comments acting like you hung the fuckin moon. Get off your know it all high horse, come back down to earth and act like you even know wtf humble pie is. You dont come off as an arseho. you are one, and you keep proving it by continuously spewing bullshit everytime you post trying to make your E Dick look biger. Its annoying as fuck and has gotten real old to A LOT of people on the forum. Including the staff members. " (this was a comment from a MOD, so it's a warning.)again in the same thread.)

These are people complaining, none are my posts where I said anything negative. Or bashed anybody. They all got pissed because I disagreed with Jay, that it doesn't take 100k just to start a sub company. Hell nobody can point out bashing minus Sonic Sound Lab. I admit to that, it was just to funny and I had to.

LOL,

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

View PostRonin, on 07 February 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

View PostFord302Redneck, on 02 February 2011 - 03:39 PM, said:

Rofl.

I'm just having a good laugh at this company.

They don't even have real packaging material.

I bet this is ran out of a single wide trailer in the woods.

Where they use there USA glue and USA motor bolts.

Sure, the sub has a triple stack motor structure. Nothing special. Everybody and there brother has used this.

Another company playing out the same ole shit.

DD used those cones back in the day also.

Damn your a hater,where's your company? Some people just want to hate on anything,it's in your blood i guess.

x2, All I ever see from him.

I stated in this thread I bashed Sonic Soundlab. And yet you go dig it up. Hell they should be bashed. They have very poor packaging, there website technical info is a joke. They want to be american made so bad they list little details that are, yet the main part of the sub, the motor, isn't american made.

You dug up post I made 2 months ago. Is that all you could find.

Ford302, you think we don't have anything better to do then surf the internet? ><

And i did post a link..

Judging from you're post you are not older then 17 years(mentally), and still there are quite a few 17 year olds which aren't acting childish...

Edited by kirill007

I bashed Hdorre, a few post. Then we came to a understanding via PM.

I bashed some guy with Stang in his name, because he had straight pipes on his mustang. And I flat out told him it sounded like shit, and nobody wanted to hear that loud shit all the time. And I wish law enforcement would really crack down on that type of shit. And hell I'm suppose a redneck who supposedly loves straightpipe loud nasty sound shit.

Other than that, I didn't bash or really say anything negative.

If somebody made a dumb post, I say something. I hate when people post info they pulled out there ass.

Point is, its stupid I'm not understanding why people are so hurt by it? Most of the post I made wasn't bad yet 10 people complained I'm a asshole.

Hell if that's the case the Dr subwoofer thread should of been closed because of all the bashing. You got to play fair. Hell at least when I said something people got to defend theirself. Dr sub couldn't. Not like he could. But for the sake of my point.

Ford302, you think we don't have anything better to do then surf the internet? ><

And i did post a link..

Judging from you're post you are not older then 17 years, and still there are quite a few 17 year olds which aren't acting childish...

You posted a link to the thread I got banned in.

I didn't do see where I did something totally wrong.

And if I'm 17, I joined this site in 2006, so I was how old then? 13? Whoa I started young. ;)

I bashed some guy with Stang in his name, because he had straight pipes on his mustang. And I flat out told him it sounded like shit, and nobody wanted to hear that loud shit all the time. And I wish law enforcement would really crack down on that type of shit. And hell I'm suppose a redneck who supposedly loves straightpipe loud nasty sound shit.

If somebody made a dumb post, I say something. I hate when people post info they pulled out there ass.

Point is, its stupid I'm not understanding why people are so hurt by it? Most of the post I made wasn't bad yet 10 people complained I'm a arseho.

Hell if that's the case the Dr subwoofer thread should of been closed because of all the bashing. You got to play fair. Hell at least when I said something people got to defend theirself. Dr sub couldn't. Not like he could. But for the sake of my point.

isn't that what you did in the last thread you posted in? :)

EDIT: 13? could be possible..

But i meant mentally ;)

(I have a cousin who surfs SMD and SSA and other sites and he has become 13 this year, so it's possible :))

Edited by kirill007

And i did post a link..

Judging from you're post you are not older then 17 years, and still there are quite a few 17 year olds which aren't acting childish...

You posted a link to the thread I got banned in.

I didn't do see where I did something totally wrong.

And if I'm 17, I joined this site in 2006, so I was how old then? 13? Whoa I started young. ;)

*Round of Applause*

I personally don't care about any of this, I'm just here to bump up my post count so people respect me more :roflmao:

Lawl

Point is, its stupid I'm not understanding why people are so hurt by it? Most of the post I made wasn't bad yet 10 people complained I'm a arseho.

I actually agree with the Dr. Subwoofer thing and i'm not hating on you i bash things also. But you seem complain a lot,lol.

I actually agree with the Dr. Subwoofer thing and i'm not hating on you i bash things also. But you seem complain a lot,lol.

How do I complain? I'm not whining when people disagree with me.

Comes down to the people of SMD follow other people. One person got butthurt when I proved their post was wrong. And called me a basher. So people followed. Just like with brands. Jsut because "blank" is running it, they think its the best.

But I've always formed my own opinion. And will always do it. Nobody is in control of my life but me.

SMD isn't going to make me or break me.

Just wanted to let people see how SMD is. Hell I even apologized for bringing up DAT. But nobody seen that.

DAT needs to apologize for DAT. With certain people running certain sites, those sites will always suffer.

Aaron, my problem is, I was punished for being myself. Basically I was different than most users over there and they didn't like it, for the most part.

I made valid points most didn't think of, I asked questions few thought of.

When somebody made a dumb post, I pointed it out. Do that make me a asshole?

I really got to thinking, its pitiful people cry over what another person posts on the internet. If you have that much of a problem where you get your feelings hurt over the internet, the real world must be WAY to hard for you.

Its stupid. Like I said, I don't hold bite my tongue, if I think it needs to be said, I say it. And I don't care who likes it. Defiantly when it needs to be said.

I'm disappointed people have gotten this way. I feel I was helping the site for the most part. As the questions I answered and the input I gave, was filling a void they have over there.

Hopefully I'll always have a home on SSA. And is always my first choice to research good reliable info.

Good on ya for being honest. I havent been on SMD in ages, and no real need to be either. I had an issue over there, that I felt was not properly handeled, but so be it. Whats done is done.

J

Also, another point I want to make.

Usually when I discuss(argued) things with others, it conversation usually ended up bring up way good points. And if I wouldn't have said anything, nothing of those sorts would of been brung up. And therefore not giving learners a good read. Which isn't what most discussion forums are about? Spreading knowledge?

It just totally gets me, I was out casted because I had enough sense to have arguable discussions.

If they ban everybody that is this way, who will be there to actually post facts about the topic at hand? Really.

It will become low self esteem noobs teaching over really just beginning noobs. Then you got one big mess of a site, where no good info is at. Then build a reputation of a bunch of idiots hugging even more idiots.

I still laugh at how David had to go al ethug and call me a bunch of names, then threatening if he ever saw me, "He was going to punch me in the mouth." Which is really stupid because I never said anything to the guy. So for him to reach out and e-attack me shows he is a real pathetic person. With maybe some angry issues.

Enough ranting.