Jordantyler

new girl

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum. It's much easier going here as the IQ of this forum is alot higher than caraudio. :)

Welcome to SSA...

I'm around here...every now and then :)

-Nick

hello jordan, welcome to the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask

wow thank you all so much i apperciate all of it.. yah ca.com started to NOT help me out cuz i was a girl and apperantly i didnt know enough bout audio.. or have the right system to fit in with them

wow thank you all so much i apperciate all of it.. yah ca.com started to NOT help me out cuz i was a girl and apperantly i didnt know enough bout audio.. or have the right system to fit in with them

well that is not a problem here, and if anyone gives you trouble report it asap, we have great mods here and they are very protective of our valued members :WELCOME:

well that is not a problem here, and if anyone gives you trouble report it asap, we have great mods here and they are very protective of our valued members :WELCOME:

well thank u! ill be sure to do that but i doubt anyone will be rude on here

i'm not really sure how far that is from fort smith to be honest, I'll find out though. lol

I want to say I've been there though when I played soccer, but that was back in the day. lol

i'm not really sure how far that is from fort smith to be honest, I'll find out though. lol

I want to say I've been there though when I played soccer, but that was back in the day. lol

i'm not really sure how far that is from fort smith to be honest, I'll find out though.  lol

I want to say I've been there though when I played soccer, but that was back in the day.  lol

lol did u like ASU? how old are yall?

justins older then I am, I know that....I'm 19 though

ASU was fun. All the teachers were cool. It really just a big party town. Very good engineering school. I remember a big ice storm back a few years ago. Several of my friends and I would drive down stadium sliding all around. LOL those were the days.HAHA!

ASU was fun.  All the teachers were cool.  It really just a big party town.  Very good engineering school.  I remember a big ice storm back a few years ago.  Several of my friends and I would drive down stadium sliding all around.  LOL those were the days.HAHA!

hahah nice! yah im thinkin bout going to asu, heard its pretty fun

I really just think it's cool that a girl wants to get involved in car audio. I wish more would do it =/.

I really just think it's cool that a girl wants to get involved in car audio.  I wish more would do it =/.

yea its a rarity... the thing is, the people like the people on ca.com scare them off.

omghi2u!!1

well this is certainly the longest welcome thread i've ever seen..... i wonder why lol

did someone say lady? i smell funkypups (j/k j/k)