ctmaudi

DCON 12 S4

Whats the average build time, or are there any in stock? Im about to order a sub, but dont really want to wait 1.5 weeks to get it.

Your going to have to wait a week or so for just about anything...

Couple days for processing, couple days for shipping, your at a week already... And if the drivers are being built...

I'd just order now, instead of waiting for a response about waiting on a driver.

Patience man.

Things are running a little behind schedule due to coils coming in late, but the build house is working hard to catch up.

Your wait will be well worth it!

DCONS are some very underrated, great sounding sub woofers!

Ive been waiting for 20 days so far.... I do have a tracking number that says the label was created 4 days ago but nothing shipped yet. I hope the sub sounds good

The dcons sound better than good, their awesome man! I had a single 12" D4 setup in ported box!!! Hit like nothing I've ever heard before and still retain excellent SQ! but I got jacked cause some low life thought it was more than a well built, 300 watt sub! Trust me, it will be well worth the wait....

We have a big number of Dcon's that are being built all at the same time. The build house is behind due to SBN and coils being held up in shipping. A few people are not happy, but I cannot physically change the speed at which these drivers go out.

If I put an order in for one today, am I looking at a week build time, or a month? Or do you not have any idea?

It is normally a week or so, they are in the midst of catching up on a bunch of orders and the back up from delayed coils and SBN. So with that said, I do not have an exact date because of these out of the ordinary circumstances.

If I put an order in for one today, am I looking at a week build time, or a month? Or do you not have any idea?

For one or two Dcons?

Whats the average build time, or are there any in stock? Im about to order a sub, but don't really want to wait 1.5 weeks to get it.

I ordered my 12" DCON right around the end of last year. There were some hiccups and a bit of miscommunication but overall it took about two weeks.

I made a custom center console for my silverado reg cab that replaced the center seat. It was ported at about 31hz on 400 watts and it performed flawlessly. I enjoyed the hell out of that thing for about 3 weeks until some bastard busted the window and stole it. I have since sold the truck and will soon be running 2 x 12" DCONS in my TSX.

All that aside, I was REALLY impressed and I would GLADLY wait again.....I'm about to order 2 more :fing34: