joshtazz

new substage

Okay I am planning on getting a new substage setup in the summer because right now im just a poor college student lol.

Anyways I have had a fi btl 12 before and loved it but now I know I want an 18 for sure and I have contacted argent audio and an 18 will fit with aero ports so my question is should I get another btl or the Q.

I loved my old btl but honestly sometimes it was just to loud and I have heard great things about tthe Q. I have never heard a sound quility sub in car auido before though. I like it loud but it doesn't necasarly have to rattle everything too. So I was just wondering what you guys think between the two wich would be better. If I left any iformation out jus let me know.

I also currently have an Saz-2000d to power it 0 guage runs big three and plan on getting a h/o alternator soon.

Thanks for any help

I would go with the BTL and turn it down when you don't want to rattle everything

I loved my old btl but honestly sometimes it was just to loud

Umm, turn it down? Honestly.

And btw, there is no stage with subs.

Love the Q! It's not the BtL, and I do run a BtL currently in my daily, but the Q gets plenty loud and sounds awesome. I don't think you can go wrong either way... its like getting offered a bj from beyonce or a tug from Megan fox. There's no way you can screw up that decision.

There is "front bass" too lol that always made me smile. Sure it sounds 3% better, but do I want a sub in my dash?

Hey while I'm being inappropriate anyways I might as well ask you this: if a light sleeper sleeps with the lights on, what does a hard sleeper sleep with? Lol