NDMstang65

BL Backorders shipping!

i wish they would give the people updates. or news. if they even shiped out the second shipment or not... Fi customer servise is good, but lacks in information to there customers... i should have just ordered 2 BL's might happen again with the second one... hope not.. :suicide-santa:

exactly they have fantastic customer servise but they really lack in updates which right now is the time they should be giving the people lots of updates since they have been going through all this with the steel and all thats when the people really wanna hear from them is in a crisis period....sooo please fi please post something for the people cuz we needa hear from you haha!!

Crisis period?

They will update you as soon as the steel is worked out.

Crisis period?

They will update you as soon as the steel is worked out.

as soon as the steel is worked out?? umm as far as i know the steel is in hand and being prosecces, they told us they were going to ship alot of subs on a certain date but alot didnt get sent out and we were wanting to hear from fi why

Relax, stop freaking out.

Most of the orders have shipped, however there are 4" ones that are going on Monday as they take longer to do than the 3" ones.

There are some 3" coil orders that have a hoodie and/or shirt that was not done in time for the order to ship either, so the sub is done..but is waiting on that.

Then there are some 3" coil ones that are complete, packed, and missed the 3:30 pickup because they were packed after UPS had ran for the day.

It's under control.

people sure do freak out.. i remember waiting for what seemed like forever for my BTL when i bought it but didnt post once about it.. with Fi your in good hands.. it will arrive. If you dont have patience then you should be buying some mainstream off the shelf stuff from a store somewhere.

So when are the shipments with the hoodies or shirts going ship? another week? or do i have to wait on the cotton? from the cotton fields? then the mill? anther 2 week wait? haha :lol2: sad thing is i ordered my Bl with a hoodie, now its getting hot haha... waiting= :suicide-santa:

Front wasn't printed on your hoodie..back was.

When we screen print thing we do everything on one side first, then change screens and do everything on the front.

Will go out on Monday.

people sure do freak out.. i remember waiting for what seemed like forever for my BTL when i bought it but didnt post once about it.. with Fi your in good hands.. it will arrive. If you dont have patience then you should be buying some mainstream off the shelf stuff from a store somewhere.

x2

im just so excited i already want to get my bl to tell you the truth i have never heard or seen an fi sub in person nobody in my city has fi so i finally want to be able to see and hear one lol

im just so excited i already want to get my bl to tell you the truth i have never heard or seen an fi sub in person nobody in my city has fi so i finally want to be able to see and hear one lol

haha nice man i keep gettin excited but then nothin happens, thought everyone said they were shipping today but i havnt seen any change on the tracking number on ups.com. hope it goes out today cuz i was told friday then monday now im not too sure its goin out today bummer...

Most of the orders have shipped, however there are 4" ones that are going on Monday as they take longer to do than the 3" ones.

There are some 3" coil orders that have a hoodie and/or shirt that was not done in time for the order to ship either, so the sub is done..but is waiting on that.

Then there are some 3" coil ones that are complete, packed, and missed the 3:30 pickup because they were packed after UPS had ran for the day.

It's under control.

and the sad thing is i didnt order a hoodie or a 4" coil, i just want to represent the company i hear so much great stuff about when it comes, like im more excited getting this bl then i was when i got my 12w7, waiting suuucks haha :)

It's under control.

and the sad thing is i didnt order a hoodie or a 4" coil, i just want to represent the company i hear so much great stuff about when it comes, like im more excited getting this bl then i was when i got my 12w7, waiting suuucks haha :)

Waiting sucks, but the outcome is phenomenal.

x3, I see people join SSA just to bitch on their first comment even thought the question was just asked and answered really fast by Nick (who is awesome on here).

so has the shipment of the BLs with the hoodies left today? JW becuse im freezing... and sadly theres just a empty box in my car and everything all ready haha... :wavey5: so has it shiped out?

nah i dont think so cuz my ups tracking thing still says the same thing, i know all my stuff is ready to go too, thought nick said today for sure the 3" coil ones are going to ship but i guess itll be tomarrow im hoping

same here.. kinda annoying how i keep looking at the ups updates, and nothing but a yellow bar saying no updates on ur shipment.... :(

ordered mine march 23rd. just got back from vacation and look what was on my door step still thank god!

my bl 15 arrived!! wooo!

must have been there a day. good thing the UPS guy put it in a good area so people cant see it.

very happy for my second Fi sub!! great job Fi!!

yea i was shocked to see the box on my porch.

i figured i had a week or atleast two weeks. lol. no complaints though. way to go Fi!

but figured i would let you guys know.

i figured i had a week or atleast two weeks. lol. no complaints though. way to go Fi!

Sounds like UPS is skimpin on the online shipping notifications :WTFBubble:

Sounds like UPS is skimpin on the online shipping notifications :WTFBubble:

UPS did the same thing half a year ago with my bl 10. idk why, but thats why i was just patient. you really cant rush things by posting everyday that its not at your house. not going to make things faster.