Ktownmazda6

DFW Tx Lancer?

So I was on my way to work this morning and saw a dude in a lancer with some fi stickers and a sundown sticker. Might you be on SSA?!

Otherwise I live in Keller Tx, home of everyone with an alpine type r, or wants an alpine type r. lol...

Speaking of... Just recently had a owner of two 12" type r's ride in my mazda 6 (3.5 cubed box @ 33hz 15" fi ssd running 1k rms). He pretty much was "not impressed" bahahhaa. He said mine was crystal clear, but not very loud. The only thing I have going against me is my sub is pointing straight up at a panel, until I can get a box that fits. I did not plan my build properly at the time B-).

Anywho, random post, but was just curious! :gayhaaay1:

I feel you on the mainstream sub owners saying there not impressed. I live in fl its the land of jl w7s...

I know dude... Like, I have no problem with companies, its just there are more options out there than JL, MTX, Kicker, and Alpine.. Those are the biggies over here. Oh and Rockford Fosgate lol, which I personally feel they have some good amps. But yeah man, it was like a "oh please" when he acted like my system was "no biggie". Shoot, if there is anyone local here they should just respond on here! haha.

I feel you on the mainstream sub owners saying there not impressed. I live in fl its the land of jl w7s...

Are you in st.pete?? I just guessed bc your location is Trigga City... I disagree, St.pete is the land of L7s and kicker comps. FML :lol2:

Does Keller, TX have a Bestbuy store(s) im pretty sure thats the place you buy Alpine subs haha

haha yeah Best Buy is the huge store here for stereos.... Unfortunately.. lol. We have a few decent stereo shops here but.. again.. They only sell "whats in". We have no DD, Massive Audio, Treo, or any stuff like that over here. I pretty much order online for things.. Darvex, sonicelectronix, manufacturing. sites, etc. Oh yeah, and over here those dang rockstar wheels are huge, and blacking out your truck and stuff. lol. We have a lotta wanna be thug whities over here. Its crazy! Of course I dont judge.. Much :-p

Im driving a lowered mazda 6i.

I live in tampa. I'm actually going to the beach down there tomorrow and you are right about the l7s and comps I forgot about then. Mazda the rf amps are great just to expensive.

same thing where i live everyone has kickers and they think there the best they also have horn speakers under the cars and it sounds horrible

Heck yeah they are... lol. Once in a blue moon, they are found cheap on amazon or ebay.

Omg I hate horn speakers like pucking pas from radio shack omfg

O well I am in the process of blacking out my trailblazer I just need the wheels... I am no thug but I am a white boy lol

lol I have nothing against the vehicles!! I like them. I just find the whole wanna be gangsta thing funny. Like seriously, they act and rap like they straight up G, when really they are spoiled rich kids.

Lol yea when I was back in high school this one kid got a candy painted blue avalanche with 26s and 2 18s the truck was like 60 grand or more....his grand ma gave him the money for all of it...iv never seen anyone get a more undeserved arrogance then him

lolll

Dang!!! old thread, but I guess lancer dude over here isnt on here, or has not paid attention!!

Dang!!! old thread, but I guess lancer dude over here isnt on here, or has not paid attention!!

Lol ill stand in for him

IMG_1909edited.jpg