Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Mark, I'm reaching out to you buddy....

Order has been processed fellas... YIPPEE!! :morepower1:

So true!!! :morepower1:

4 ft3 is a bit much for an Xcon sealed, don't you think ?

But if you use your 500/1 it may be good ! Find more info, it's just my opinion.

I had a 15" Xcon in a 3 ft3 sealed box, upfiring in the cargo area, and it sounded better than in a 3.5 ft3 ported box with sub up slot port up.

With 4 ft3, you may easily add a port to the box. Easier if you're ok with (partly) internal port.

enjoy your Xcon !

you're gonna be like :dancing: for sure

Edited by Ohjay

4 ft3 is a bit much for an Xcon sealed, don't you think ?

But if you use your 500/1 it may be good ! Find more info, it's just my opinion.

I had a 15" Xcon in a 3 ft3 sealed box, upfiring in the cargo area, and it sounded better than in a 3.5 ft3 ported box with sub up slot port up.

With 4 ft3, you may easily add a port to the box. Easier if you're ok with (partly) internal port.

enjoy your Xcon !

That was kind of the idea... To possibly add a round port somewhat external I guess later on down the road... But I'm not sure if I should or if I should just go 3.5 cubes and stay sealed and just up the power to it when I have the monies...

BTW... Ordered shipped... should be getting it Thursday !!! Yay!! But I don't have a box... I think I'm gonna order up my wiring for the box and subwoofer and terminal from parts-express. and then see if I use Torres calc to figure out dimensions for the box and get it cut at lowes... But thing is it will cost me like $100 bucks to get it done I think since they charge like $40-$45 a sheet there and I might need 2 plus wood glue..

Just received my Xcon today... Unfortunately FedEx thought it would be cool to ship my package to my house instead of the PO box like requested and processed... :suicide-santa:

Hope someone believes me when I tell them it was for someone else who is never home to receive packages... :peepwall:

Posted some pictures of the subwoofer in THIS thread .... Hope to get some more photos when I clean my wood floors a bit ...

Plan is to go to the local lumber yard and see what they have there and maybe get lucky enough that they can cut the exacts for my sealed enclosure...

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

Weird. I guess since fedex doesn't deliver to PO?

Pictures are great. A lot of lumbar yards can gets to specs, doesn't cost that much either :drink40:

Thanks Mark. I just sent an email with information for one(1) of the 15" Xcons you guys have left. I'm excited and sweating... and horny... not really... just a little... Anyway, let me know what's up.

I want to be able to rep SSA hard in my Cam... :morepower1::peepwall:

Yea, and I'm at the workplace right now too... But I'm doing virus/integrity scans on like 12 computers right now so my hands are free....

if ya know what I mean.... :WTFBubble:

LMAO!!!! That's some funny shit man!!!

Thanks Mark. I just sent an email with information for one(1) of the 15" Xcons you guys have left. I'm excited and sweating... and horny... not really... just a little... Anyway, let me know what's up.

I want to be able to rep SSA hard in my Cam... :morepower1::peepwall:

Yea, and I'm at the workplace right now too... But I'm doing virus/integrity scans on like 12 computers right now so my hands are free....

if ya know what I mean.... :WTFBubble:

LMAO!!!! That's some funny shit man!!!

I have serious issues sometimes.... I become an internet retard and post like I'm crazy. Sometimes that lasts for too long as well.... :dancing: