Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Mark, I'm reaching out to you buddy....

Mark,

This is in reference to THIS TOPIC.... I looked in the store but I cannot "order" or "add to cart" the 15 inch Xcon. Just curious about the shipping method since I need to ship to a P.O. box.

Please let me know what we can do.

Message me or respond here if possible.

Thanks,

Danny

Also this:

Just to make sure, enclosure recommendations is 4 cubes ported....

Inner dimensions I came up with are as follows:

H: 16in

W: 25in

D: 18.5in

is that right???

unless your port is going to be external, you need a larger box.

Shiite! I forgot .... Maybe I'll go sealed for a bit on it.... Should be louder than my 12" Icon I currently have ported... Maybe???

They sound great sealed and get damn loud too.

Honestly I think SSA designed them be in sealed boxes first/ported second, we bass heads just like to port shit. lol

You will be very surprised at the output sealed.

I'm just waiting on an answer/response from Mark... It would be great to have an Xcon before we possibly have a meet and greet.... I'd be all lovey dovey... <<spell check :peepwall:

Hey Shogen if you are interested I will sell you my XCON 15D2. If interested pm me

Shizz/anybody... How would it work out if I did an external port? Let's say port up, sub forward? What is bad about doing an external port with an Xcon? Loss in quality or output? Affects to sound? Just curious...

External port is the same as internal. Difference is port volume doesn't add to enclosure volume.

These sound amazing in a sealed box. I have a single 12 in my truck for past 4 months in a sealed enclosure.

We have a few 15s left. I think they are D1 however. Not sure which you need. Ill look at the store when im home to see whats going on with the cart.

Just a pair of D1's 15's left.

to be technical, external ports tend to produce up to a full db louder on the meter. For daily, unnoticeable.

Why do they get louder? Less turbulence in the box from obstruction of air flow.

Well, Mark had said I could get it free shipping which he did mention was a D1 model. I could go either way as I'm not stuck with anything amplifier wise... My JL 500/1 will be pushing it for quite some time since I plan on doing vacation this summer... lol

Air, can the subs be delivered via USPS? Need to ship to a P.O. box.... :peepwall:

Well, Mark had said I could get it free shipping which he did mention was a D1 model. I could go either way as I'm not stuck with anything amplifier wise... My JL 500/1 will be pushing it for quite some time since I plan on doing vacation this summer... lol

Air, can the subs be delivered via USPS? Need to ship to a P.O. box.... :peepwall:

Yes.

Is the store working for this item? I'm gonna try to place my order tomorrow...

If not just pm Aaron, Mark or his bro Josh. One of them will get you straightened out.

True DAT homey slice... I will because I want one of these bad boys before this meet that might happen... I'm going sealed 4 cubes hopefully and I'm gonna make the box myself I think.... Unless I can get a good deal through one of the reps on SSA...

still not working fellas... I'll do paypal if that's the only way to get this done... I'd like to buy it .... :peepwall:

still not working fellas... I'll do paypal if that's the only way to get this done... I'd like to buy it .... :peepwall:

sounds good, simply email us @ support@soundsolutionsaudio.com with exactly what you want, and we'll get it going for you.

Thanks Mark. I just sent an email with information for one(1) of the 15" Xcons you guys have left. I'm excited and sweating... and horny... not really... just a little... Anyway, let me know what's up.

I want to be able to rep SSA hard in my Cam... :morepower1::peepwall:

Thanks Mark. I just sent an email with information for one(1) of the 15" Xcons you guys have left. I'm excited and sweating... and horny... not really... just a little... Anyway, let me know what's up.

I want to be able to rep SSA hard in my Cam... :morepower1::peepwall:

Now that is just sick. :roflmao:

Yea, and I'm at the workplace right now too... But I'm doing virus/integrity scans on like 12 computers right now so my hands are free....

if ya know what I mean.... :WTFBubble:

Answered your emails.

Thanks Aaron. I will put through paypal tonight. Just warning, I don't have my P.O. Box setup right yet. Stoopid lady said I "didn't have sufficient credentials" ... WTF! I am trying to pay you for a box the size of a index card!! :suicide-santa:

Anyway, long story short.. I will make payment and follow up with P.O. box info within like a day and some.... Is that cool?

Just do it when you have the info. :)

Okay Aaron... Got it done today and sent the paypal already... Can't wait!

- Danny