superman814

accidently ordered 3 18's with high qts

hey guys, i ordered 3 Q 18'' subs which i intened to use in a ported application but for some reason not sure how the high QTS option was selected..and in the options it says this is for only sealed applications..so i sent a email thinking i would be ok since it says there is a 30 day wait time but i just got a email saying my subs have shipped so im not sure if they got my email in time and made the change or not, so my question is how bad will it sound if i still throw them in a ported box even though they say the option is only for sealed applications?

They probably didn't ship. That email was most likely BS. My orders didn't ship until more than a week after I got those emails. Hound their customer service by phone tomorrow until they confirm the true order status. If they haven't been completely built yet, they should be able to adjust your order without charging.

Edited by Spanyerd

They probably didn't ship. That email was most likely BS. My orders didn't ship until more than a week after I got those emails. Hound their customer service by phone tomorrow until they confirm the true order status. If they haven't been completely built yet, they should be able to adjust your order without charging.

You do realize these are custom built to order subwoofers, and you aren't their only customer.

You do realize these are custom built to order subwoofers, and you aren't their only customer.

That's my point exactly. Because they're custom built and that takes time, they most likely didn't ship his order contrary to what that email said.

I am betting they didnt ship either.

Just created the label.

Email them or maybe Nick will see your post.

That's my point exactly. Because they're custom built and that takes time, they most likely didn't ship his order contrary to what that email said.

Yes, but you don't need to "hound" them to get your drivers. Just giving them a call along with the email should fix things.

relax guys, no need to get riled up here, i dont want to be a a$$ and send a hundered emails, they are busy has it is, im hoping they just catch my first email in time or hopefully they see this thread..

Relax.

We do not have steel..or baskets..everybody knows this that we can not build them anyhow.

Nobody takes 3 minutes to read the terms and conditions that we make you click and agree to. Maybe I should edit it so it makes us get your first born son, and 25% of your annual income..and we'll sue you when we don't get it ;) lol (kidding of course, but that might get people to read)

Please email me your order number (looks like I-XXXXX/00), and I will make sure that they get changed...we can't build them for a month anyhow.

Spanyerd, we do not have a phone for good reason. People that act like that, is the reason why we do not have a phone number...aside from the fact that they would be immorally pissed off because it would never get answered because we would have to hire 5 people to handle the call volume that we would receive. Your cost on the woofers would go up between 30-70 dollars per sub to cover their salary (if not more)...and we do not want to do that.

My personal phone number got out on the internet one time, I was not too pleased at the 16 year old kid that called 32 times in a row wondering where his speaker was that he ordered 3 days ago. He could not take the extra 30 seconds to read what he agreed to, which is why we have youtube videos now.

Email is sufficient, if you do not agree..I am sorry. That is how it is, we do not have time to gab on the phone all day long. If we did not machine or build anything and ordered everything in pre built from China then sure we could talk on the phone all day long...all we would have to do is slap UPS labels..man that would be the life wouldn't it?

Edited by NDMstang65

Relax.

We do not have steel..or baskets..everybody knows this that we can not build them anyhow.

Nobody takes 3 minutes to read the terms and conditions that we make you click and agree to. Maybe I should edit it so it makes us get your first born son, and 25% of your annual income..and we'll sue you when we don't get it ;) lol (kidding of course, but that might get people to read)

Please email me your order number (looks like I-XXXXX/00), and I will make sure that they get changed...we can't build them for a month anyhow.

Spanyerd, we do not have a phone for good reason. People that act like that, is the reason why we do not have a phone number...aside from the fact that they would be immorally pissed off because it would never get answered because we would have to hire 5 people to handle the call volume that we would receive. Your cost on the woofers would go up between 30-70 dollars per sub to cover their salary (if not more)...and we do not want to do that.

My personal phone number got out on the internet one time, I was not too pleased at the 16 year old kid that called 32 times in a row wondering where his speaker was that he ordered 3 days ago. He could not take the extra 30 seconds to read what he agreed to, which is why we have youtube videos now.

Email is sufficient, if you do not agree..I am sorry. That is how it is, we do not have time to gab on the phone all day long. If we did not machine or build anything and ordered everything in pre built fno rom China then sure we could talk on the phone all day long...all we would have to do is slap UPS labels..man that would be the life wouldn't it?

No Nick that wouldnt be the life....lol custom building and machining , and having a custom subwoofer built in the USA, customized to your liking is.

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154db4ad53702ab/shopdata/terms.shopscript

Quoted from my order confirmation email from Fi:

"When your order is processed a UPS tracking number will be issued. Due to the way UPS bills, your tracking number will instantly show "Billing information received" as well as an "estimated" delivery date. This is based off of the processing date and not indicative of an actual delivery date. Once your products have been picked up the "Billing information received" notice will then change to show the actual pick up times and movement through the UPS hubs and facilities. At this time it will also change the "estimated" delivery date to reflect their actual delivery date.<br/><br/>As stated "Business Days" are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday and our shipping agencies do not work on these days either.<br/><br/>While we indicate a normal lead time on each speaker page in flashing red letters, there are occasions when we can not meet these time lines. We offer no refunds for a missed delivery date or longer manufacturing times."

READ. People can be so ignorant sometimes. Fi is literally trying to shove this information down your throat, yet you still ignore it after dropping hundreds of dollars down on the table.