Sir-Lancelot

Okay so apparently we are being flooded with

Funny how only the people from FL aren't taking this thread as a joke haha..

Rival904-

MECA doesn't organize all that much in FL, hence why I run it here...

05blackneon-

Hmm. looks like u fail for 4 reasons-

1- i wasn't the only person in my class

2- i am not an amateur competitor

3- your opinion isn't based on anything other than complaining for no reason

4- your 2nd point made no sense.. i guess this should be common practice to expect from your posts.

and most importantly, it's funny how you guys like complaining, i just sit back and laugh.

The most recent build that was done by me did over a 156 below 30hz on just 2 18s under 7kw on the dash outlaw.

Yea.. real amateur... Funny thing is the build was just done off of number crunching and experienced info for the one building it.

But you won't see me combating any of you all because i have nothing to prove. IT's already been proven.

A little butthurt about being labeled a amateur i see....specially since nobody even brought that up except for yourself....

1. What class in meca,and what was your score- to prove my point.

2. Since you get so butthurt about being called amateur.... AMATEUR

3. You wanted to brag about something you thought was a "AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT" when in fact it was about as an "awesome accomplishment" as throwing paper at the bus driver and getting away with it.... your only cool in your own eyes....

4. Doesnt have to make sense,its FACT. Now try to put 1+1 together and not get eleven.....

I dont understand whats wrong with car audio people from FL

Is it that the last ones who posted builds bragged too much about their amp wattage or something?

Im from FL. I still run the same Pioneer from a year ago. I never say FL is the loudest state. I never call any other state any name.

Im kinda lost, but I see trolls...

Should I call troll patrol?

Well Florida was insulted after someone said that Florida is known for idiotic installs and another build thread a designer/op was trashed about a build and told it would be crap.

Well it wasn't, things were said so ppl come post build logs cause we wanna share or stuff and then this.

Rival904-

05blackneon-

4- your 2nd point made no sense.. i guess this should be common practice to expect from your posts.

and most importantly, it's funny how you guys like complaining, i just sit back and laugh.

The most recent build that was done by me did over a 156 below 30hz on just 2 18s under 7kw on the dash outlaw.

Yea.. real amateur... Funny thing is the build was just done off of number crunching and experienced info for the one building it.

But you won't see me combating any of you all because i have nothing to prove. IT's already been proven.

Hmm didn't seem to be a joke when people tell you to f you and suck balls lol.

MECA doesnt organize in Florida much so we dont run it.

We do Iasca/DBdrag.

I would love to see that build 2 18's on 7 k do below 30 hz.

Is there a vid or anything i can check out??

I guess you didnt get neon what he was saying is Meca is bullshit down here no one hardly burps any more.

Its all about sustainable numbers on music. It really pushes a system think thats why i like it.

MAN, i don't know what to say but. YOU ARE RIGHT.

I 1000% feel what you are saying.

I competed half-way thru the 2010 season leading MECA before i dropped out with the highest points... Pointless info now.

Burping is not where i'm best at. But also, it's not enjoyable for daily.

My current build is not straight burp, but a deadly beater, hopefully.

That build is done by TeamRamrod, check out his Astro thread here on SSA.

That score was also done with vehicle OFF because engine is damaged at time of reading.

My current build is in a Scion tC, yes u read that right.

4 18s, 20kw, 18v electrical. The build just started but hopefully by june it'll be done.

u know what stefanhinote, with all this keyboard commando energy flowing thru SSA the last couple days... If we could ONLY get it in the chatroom, WHERE IT BELONGS rather than wasting bandwidth and posting it in forums.

Seriously. Tonight chat, 730pm mountain time, dun! Dun! Dun!

Rival904-

05blackneon-

A little butthurt about being labeled a amateur i see....specially since nobody even brought that up except for yourself....

3. You wanted to brag about something you thought was a "AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT" when in fact it was about as an "awesome accomplishment" as throwing paper at the bus driver and getting away with it.... your only cool in your own eyes....

4. Doesnt have to make sense,its FACT. Now try to put 1+1 together and not get eleven.....

You don't even know me, remind me of a kid, lol.

what the hell is butthurt? is that the new fad terminology these days?

i am not bragging, just making a point. What point do i have to prove?

Why do i ned to prove myself to a kid for?

Go out and compete and be in the scene for several years and then evaluate yourself and see if it's what u like.

Rival904-

05blackneon-

We do Iasca/DBdrag.

I guess you didnt get neon what he was saying is Meca is bullshit down here no one hardly burps any more.

Its all about sustainable numbers on music. It really pushes a system think thats why i like it.

I competed half-way thru the 2010 season leading MECA before i dropped out with the highest points... Pointless info now.

That build is done by TeamRamrod, check out his Astro thread here on SSA.

That score was also done with vehicle OFF because engine is damaged at time of reading.

My current build is in a Scion tC, yes u read that right.

4 18s, 20kw, 18v electrical. The build just started but hopefully by june it'll be done.

Scion tC?

Holy internal cubage batman id love to hear that.

Rival904-

05blackneon-

We do Iasca/DBdrag.

Hey look at that,you remove the dildo from protruding from your second mouth,and we agree on something 100000000% ....

Im only about DD ground pounders....

LOLz, if we were to take an average from the spl setups in fl, you guys know TAZ would bring our average down so much that we would be the quietest state in the country. :roflmao:

05blackneon, i'm not responding to the comment above but seriously, i'm not trying to personally attack you but seriously man, keep the topic however on topipc that may be, lol, but keep the personal attacks to the side...

IT gets us or anyone else nowhere and just creates barriers.

Oh and believe me,this thread is for the lulz....

Got a good kick out of it so far

Rival904-

05blackneon-

You don't even know me, remind me of a kid, lol.

what the hell is butthurt? is that the new fad terminology these days?

i am not bragging, just making a point. What point do i have to prove?

Why do i ned to prove myself to a kid for?

Go out and compete and be in the scene for several years and then evaluate yourself and see if it's what u like.

Yea,that "you dont know me" thing goes both ways there sugar tits.

And butthurts a nicer way of saying cry baby bitch,sorry if you cant keep up.....

And to say "im just making a point,what point do i have to prove?"

Talk about making no sense.....

You bragged about "winning" 1st place in "Meca" like you are some loud audio god that just rolled in and destroyed sbn...

And you keep calling me a "kid" So im guessing you have to be late 20's,thinking your some vet in this game or something....

And for the "go compete in the scene for several years" bullshit....I'd bet i won more shows my first year competing than your first 2 years.....

Now dont go getting even more butthurt,this is purely for the lulz...

05blackneon, i'm not responding to the comment above but seriously, i'm not trying to personally attack you but seriously man, keep the topic however on topipc that may be, lol, but keep the personal attacks to the side...

IT gets us or anyone else nowhere and just creates barriers.

This thread was created for the sole purpose of trolling and getting "lulz" so asking to stay "on topic" in a "off topic" thread is comical...

Oh and believe me,this thread is for the lulz....

Got a good kick out of it so far

I am as well.

But all good things must come to and end,and a couple trucks just got towed in,so i will be off idle tech soon and must go back to my job...

double singles errone.

Wow really? This shit is fuckin funny now. And I hate to break this to you guys but IASCA and ESPECIALLY DBDRAG is about the burp. Thats the goal is the loudest burp. Do a vast majority design their stereo's to be used daily? YES. But thats how the score is measured a fucking burp.

J

yea it is, thought u'd get a kick off that comment.

I'm no audio god but the OP's goal of seeing what posts are made in this thread is definitely going in his favor.

Just like that post of me going to SBN was for the same purpose.. u just took it like that's what i meant, lol.

It's funny. You're just fueling the fire.

Wow really? This shit is fuckin funny now. And I hate to break this to you guys but IASCA and ESPECIALLY DBDRAG is about the burp. Thats the goal is the loudest burp. Do a vast majority design their stereo's to be used daily? YES. But thats how the score is measured a pucking burp.

J

lol its all about

Bass Race and Bass boxing....

Yes Dbdrag USED to be about burping but thats changed a lot.

And as a person who holds Dbdrag and Iasca sanctioned shows, my entry logs says different.

Bass Race and Bass Boxing are the 2 most dominate formats Currently.

When did Bass Boxing and Bass Racing become a burping contest? :rofl2:

Wow really? This shit is fuckin funny now. And I hate to break this to you guys but IASCA and ESPECIALLY DBDRAG is about the burp. Thats the goal is the loudest burp. Do a vast majority design their stereo's to be used daily? YES. But thats how the score is measured a pucking burp.

J

really? bass race and bass boxing are both offered at a db drag or iasca show (in florida most are both db drag and iasca). check it out, read the rules, hell pull some youtube videos up. the old burp classes are still there but there hasn't been a show in a couple of years that i know of in FL that has filled a burp class. it's a thing of the past.

When did Bass Boxing and Bass Racing become a burping contest? :rofl2:

When the SSA Graphs said so.

Come on man, get with it.