(2) 6x9 Kicker KS

Power Acoustik Demon 1000/4 for mids and highs

JVC Headunit

Stinger 1/0 from battery to distribution block

Kicker 4awg for RF amp

kicker 8awg for PA amp

Knu Karma SS 8awg Speaker wire for subs

Big 3 with Knu 1/0 wire

stock battery(xs power d3400 coming soon)

stock alt

open for any comments or suggestions, since this was my first real setup, still learning

and sorry for the quality, since i couldnt find my flip, so took it with my phone

new video will be posted taken from the flip

thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4CjhKcQu5M

Looks good. I would ditch the rear 6x9s and run 0 gauge wire all the way to the RF amplifier.

i would want to run 1/0 awg to the amp, but only accepts 4, the amp ground is 1/0awg, but with a gauge reducer, as for the 6x9, i like them better than the 6x4 i have on the pillars

thanks

If I knew you , I'd slap you as soon as you showed it to me , what a waste of good equipment !

but hey , you came to the right forum ... look around , use the search button and read , see and learn .

If I knew you , I'd slap you as soon as you showed it to me , what a waste of good equipment !

but hey , you came to the right forum ... look around , use the search button and read , see and learn .

:WTFBubble:

How is it a waste?

yea, i would want to know, at least to learn from my mistakes, thats why i posted, since down here in the rio grand valley of texas, no one got systems like this, they only got db drives and kicker subs on pro box boxes that are tuned too high, they ask me what subs i have, i answer ascendant audio, and they stare to me and say, buy db drive.

i am really proud of having an ascendant audio sub and rockford fosgate sub,

i know it is not installed professionaly, but, you learn by pucking up things, thats how someone get experience

so if some have something bad to say, also state the reason so that i could learn more

thanks

thats one of my coming soons. let me put the list so you guys can tell me which is good and which could be better.

Front Stage: rockford fosgate t165s or crescendo audio ccx65 when it is on stock

the 6x9 i rather leave them there, but making a new enclorsure

the 6x4 i want the rockford fosgate t1462 or the t142 with adapter plate

headunit: a Pioneer DEH-P8300UB or one that has 3 sets of rcas

mids and highs amp: rockford fosgate t600.4 or the punch 500.4

battery: xs power d3400 with the ibar 555

a bigger enclosure, the one i currently have is a 2ft^3 tuned to 32hz, but want something bigger, with the same port measurements, but with also have an external port so i could have more port area

and for the moment thats all i could think off

as i said, im open to suggestions,

thanks

Nice setup, standard cabs are tough for installs.

I do not recommend XS Power ibars. I have two sets of ibars and I will never purchase them again. It is very easy to make a buss bar out of copper or aluminum and/or you can always have multiple ring terminals on one post.

I would look into Q-forms kick panel pods from Q-logic to help achieve a good front stage.

If you are happy with your AA 10", great. I have heard of guys with single cabs running multiple Sundown SA-8 are being very pleased with the ouput.

No need for 1/0 to your amps. Your wiring sounds good :)

Thanks, well im thinking on getting rf t165, and probably at the end of this year will get the kicks

Tomarrow ill upload a higher quality vid

agree, i say stick to the front stage. i have no rear staging in my reg cab truck and i love the sound.