dvldogyut

MECA Finals Death Penalty Rebuild.

Looks like a Awesome Build there bro ...

I might be going to MECA finals this year ... I will not be competing (will not have enough points) ... But Hopefully, I will be there for demo only for Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio ...

Please come find me or pm me before the event so we can chat (if I make ti there) ...

Again, Awesome Ride bro ... Can't wait to hear it !!!

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

Will do!

Chit looks great!!!! Is that port painted?? Matched out great with the color combo!! Kicks gonna blend in well also!!! I see a lot of wiring ahead...

Chit looks great!!!! Is that port painted?? Matched out great with the color combo!! Kicks gonna blend in well also!!! I see a lot of wiring ahead...

Yeah the port is painted to match the two tome interior I have.

Holy wiring Batman. thats very impressive box, wrapping, and install

Got a couple more thing done, beauty panel mad and installed, battery boxes made wraped and installed and batteries hooked up.

1498e3ea.jpg

0971068f.jpg

5f684cd4.jpg

90e71c0c.jpg

9545d2fb.jpg

463f0963.jpg

d5baa67c.jpg

d6d6e006.jpg

fee8d73d.jpg

fc53c68f.jpg

Looks to be doing some work there and your down one sub!!!

Some of you may know but there is some who don't, I went to a show saturday and my headunit went out and took my 6.4 with it, I get it back tommorrow tho, and I am still without the 4th sub. They went in backorder. I will be going to slammin and jammin, even with only three subs, and will be at the xs power booth along with ho problems and a few others. Also I went Sunday to a comp and put up a 149.3 with the three subs, stock alt, and the amp seeing about 2.8 ohms after rise. So hopefully with the 4th I can get it down alot lower, and also my mechman alt should be here this week.

First there is a few people asking what my Tahoe looks like so here it is a couple of pics of it. As well as the door pods I built for the front doors.

421bc607.jpg

12b1dc28.jpg

6a832dee.jpg

669943ac.jpg

8b5ca324.jpg

831b9b9c.jpg

8fa9e26b.jpg

You may also notice in the last picture I installed the kick panels too, I didn't get any pics of installing those for some reason, pretty simple tho.

91bdad1c.jpg

92d6d42e.jpg

3ce5d632.jpg

81699cf9.jpg

cd70b3ad.jpg

4e8046ca.jpg

47724939.jpg

You may also notice in the last picture I installed the kick panels too, I didn't get any pics of installing those for some reason, pretty simple tho.

91bdad1c.jpg

92d6d42e.jpg

3ce5d632.jpg

81699cf9.jpg

cd70b3ad.jpg

4e8046ca.jpg

47724939.jpg