Leon Tan

2 BL 15's... with what map?

I have a BL 15, but im thinking of bumping up to 2 BL 15, but what is a good amp that can power 2 fully loaded BL's? and what kind of batterys? im thinking of facing the subs up. or straight back, or face both inside of the ride and close it up... im just wondering what amp... i have a redtop, and have the big three... jus little things, but im wanting to upgrade.

Sundown 2500, AQ 2200, Crescendo 2000, DC 2k (assuming the subs are 1 ohm configuration)

He listed some great amps but you really need to state the impedance of the coils before any other suggestions are made. it will help us what power at which ohm is needed/wanted. What kind of vehicle as well? Better to suggestr sub configuration when that is known as well.

i have a D2 BL or now, but want to recone it to to a D1, and order a D1 BL 15. so 2 D1's wired to 1ohm load... but jw what kind of amp and upgrades... its going into a 2006 monte carlo

Do you really wanna pay an extra 100 and change for a recone? You'd be better off getting the 2nd BL with D2 impendence and getting a audiopipe 3kd. They're 2ohm stable and affordable. Good luck.

if you are going to recone to d1 then the amps listed above are great. But like rodney said, you can keep it d2 and get that amp. It all depends on how much your willing to spend. In a car, you sure you can properly fit 2 15's without a wall? If your sure you can, you can either go subs back port back or subs front port front and seal it off from the trunk. Usually the 2nd one yields more output but more work will be involved.

Do you really wanna pay an extra 100 and change for a recone? You'd be better off getting the 2nd BL with D2 impendence and getting a audiopipe 3kd. They're 2ohm stable and affordable. Good luck.

x2 :)

I would strap 2 Sundown 1500Ds at 2 ohm..or Audioque 1200Ds. I'd prefer the more power from the Sundownz though

Edited by hdorre

Get another D2 and the Audiopipe if you're on a budget