thejwallace

2 FI 18's Q hz

I just got my box for my 2 18's Q's but i dont like the way it sounds, it's in my explorer , he tuned it to 30hz in a 13 cubic ft. box, its all high bass. i want a groundshaker. how many hz should i tune it to??

It's not the tuning it's your settings, tuning That low should be able to get extremely low, what is your subwoofer crossed over at?

It's not the tuning it's your settings, tuning That low should be able to get extremely low, what is your subwoofer crossed over at?

I got them wired at 2 ohms and pushing 1500 rms on each one. Its the audiopipe 3000d amp

That doesn't tell us what your crossover is set at. That setup should get real low. Tell us what all your settings are set at on your amplifier. Even better post a picture.

ill tell you something that might hurt a little. he built the box wrong.... as long as you have a monoblock with low pass. and SSF ISNT set at 40hz then he built it wrong.

ill tell you something that might hurt a little. he built the box wrong.... as long as you have a monoblock with low pass. and SSF ISNT set at 40hz then he built it wrong.

before we jump to conclusions...lets find out what all the settings are at first, and that wouldnt hurt a little...try a lot. 13cu ft... :suicide-santa:

before we jump to conclusions...lets find out what all the settings are at first, and that wouldnt hurt a little...try a lot. 13cu ft... :suicide-santa:

read my post BRO CHACHO. i said as long as his SSF aint set ridiculous high then its the box. how could you worry about High pass settings on a sub amp.