Sign in to follow this  
Elrey7698

08 yukon deadner

I was wondering how much deadner i would need for my truck and what is some good deadner for the $$$my budget is about 300 buck's...i wanna do the roof and the back door...

It depends what method you use. First, just grab some measuring tape, and get the numbers. That will tell you how much space you will be looking at to cover up. Then, you can either decide to cover it all up, with multiple layers, or, just cover up 25%. Its up to you really. Just shop around and send emails out, see who will give you the best deal once you have some data to back up what your trying to do with goals and compare and do some research to whom you choose to do buisness with..

Also, check with SDS. That would be a very good start.

Audio Technix is a awesome deadener an has a nice price

No its not

Audio Technix is a awesome deadener an has a nice price

No its not

:ohnoes9:

Well i got a quote from a shop by my area and they will do a two layer job on the whole back part of the truck...roof,back door,sides,back floor....$1000

whats your goals? what equipment are you running?

Well i got a quote from a shop by my area and they will do a two layer job on the whole back part of the truck...roof,back door,sides,back floor....$1000

Wow, Deadening is a DIY project I would never pay anyone to do my deadening but that's me.

whats your goals? what equipment are you running?

Im building my own box for 4 15" rf p2's and my amp is a hifonics bxi2010d 2kw rms...my box is 11ft^3 tuned to 34hz...i just want all the rattle gone...specially on my roof and ive heard that u get a more solid bass with deadner...my box is subs up port back...

email Don@sounddeadenershowdown.com and ask his advice. getting rid of rattles takes more attention than a couple layers of deadener. i treated my whole truck with all his products for under 700 shipped.