Firk-eze

Capacitors

Do capacitors work? I've heard it just n old school thing, just a waste, etc . Hit me up, what do ya know ?

They don't solve the problem at all, just hide it.

They work well for getting shocked to shit :P

get a better battery... might be a good idea...

Just curious, is a cap EVER good? Like are there any scenarios where one could be utilized in a proper configuration? I know most newbs believe it will solve their dimming problems or insufficient electrical system, but is there any use for one in a vehicle that is electrically stable? Which would probably defeat the purpose of even using one, but thats my question. I've spoken to a veteran once, I believe he was a state record holder back up in Oregon some time ago, don't know much info except he had a Red bronco with huge audiobahn subs, like they where massive, never seen them before, but anyways, he used them, not sure what class he was in, but try to explained to me that they act as a shock absorber in a vehicle? :ughdunno:

Just curious, is a cap EVER good? Like are there any scenarios where one could be utilized in a proper configuration? I know most newbs believe it will solve their dimming problems or insufficient electrical system, but is there any use for one in a vehicle that is electrically stable? Which would probably defeat the purpose of even using one, but thats my question. I've spoken to a veteran once, I believe he was a state record holder back up in Oregon some time ago, don't know much info except he had a Red bronco with huge audiobahn subs, like they where massive, never seen them before, but anyways, he used them, not sure what class he was in, but try to explained to me that they act as a shock absorber in a vehicle? :ughdunno:

That they helped stiffen the electrical supply for when the batteries couldn't keep up for a split second, the cap could kick in.

I don't believe they hold enough power to actually help though, and they constantly discharge and create more amperage draw on the electrical supply.

A stock starting battery holds the current if a 100,000 farrad capacitor, what do you think? ;)