:roflmao:

:Doh:

He's talking about the SD, not the Z

oh shit scetch that i read wrong it means the 4500 was disconntinued haha wow brain fart!!

Yeah and its not discontinued yet

Wanna see zcon just look for all the videos/demos me & teamramrod got/gave at slam...

Thats teamramrod's video but got to his page & watch damn near all his latest vids...

then here is my youtube vids... More coming I'm still up loading video from slam.

The red van is teamramrod's astro with the two 18" zcons

The blue truck is jay-c76 ford with the two 15" icons(sq version)

Yup icon in the blue truck... Find his build log I think his meter numbers from slamology.

so what do you think of switching from a 12" bl to a 15" zcon? do you think it will be sufficiently louder? hows the output on them and the sound what would you compare it too

so what do you think of switching from a 12" bl to a 15" zcon? do you think it will be sufficiently louder? hows the output on them and the sound what would you compare it too

cant really say because i havent heard a solo btl play out... but it the 15" zcon is any thing like the 18" it will be LOUD. i say that cause me & ramrod had one 18" flexin the astro!!

how many watts were you running to it

have you thought about switching to the Fi BTL ??

I have but iv heard there a little peaky and dont hit the lows as good as some and lows are my SH*T :)

I have but iv heard there a little peaky and dont hit the lows as good as some and lows are my SH*T :)

hmm havent heard that one... i hope thats not true....i have 2 18" Fi BTL N2s and i plan on running 2500 wrms to each one... i cant wait... it better hit the lows real good cause the lows are my shit too :)

this is going in a 91 civic hatchback ... no backseats lol

but ive been following steve meade for a lil while on youtube and his system just looks badass.... 20,000 watts to 4 18" BTLs ... i love it lol

Edited by b00sted

In the right install the BTL's have the ability to have great sound.

what would the right install consist for a btl having great sound and dropping low? cuz if its possible then a btl would be on my list too as long as its not real peaky and all spl

iv been told by a few that they are good for getting really loud and are a splt sub but not much sound quality

are you talking about the BTL N2 or N3 ??

yes the N3 is a SPL only sub and made for competition...

the N2 from what i read is a daily sub with a mix between SPL and SQ ... just like the ZCON

i say run the BTL N2 in a 6-8 cubic feet box tuned to 28-31hz... that shit will hit LOW.

Edited by b00sted